Home Base

Error's pov—-—-—-—-—-—-

"INK" Reaper and I yell at the same time as Ink gets pinned and knocked out by a hooded figure. ( A/N: I'M SO TIRED OF WRITING ' Hooded figure' DANG IT) Reaper immediately sprung into action by pouncing and dragging the guy off Ink. I then grabbed Ink with my strings and held him close.Meanwhile, Reaper and the dude were rolling around on the ground, punching and kicking each other. It looked painful. I couldn't just stand there and watch so I carefully laid Ink down on the ground and ran to help. After all, I was trained in combat. As I was coming closer Reaper spotted me and yelled at me to say back. I ignored him and grabbed the dude in the cloak with my stings, and I'm surprised that the hood didn't fall off in the fighting, and I hung him on a tree branch.

" Talk, " I said in a threatening tone, grasping his neck. "....."

" Error! When I say don't interfere, that means don't interfere! You could have died if you didn't use your strings!" Reaper yelled behind me." Well, I couldn't just let you get beaten to death," I yelled back, still facing the dude." Well, it just so happens that my name is Reaper for a reason." He said his voice had a hint of sarcasm in it. " And, if you can use that small brain of yours, you would remember that the Reaper, aka me, is the god of death" " Alright, Mr smart guy! If you are the god of death, then why is it that when you touched this guy in my hands, he didn't die?" I say, turning my head around to face him and knowing that he was bluffing and saying that he was the god of death. I mean come on, he just can claim that he is the god of d-." That's because the guy in your hands is already dead.

"Wait...What?????

—--No ones pov—--

" Huh, you know, you're smarter than you look. No one else knew about that, but then again, you are the god of death"Error then looked at the guy in his grasp as they made a hollow chuckle. Error growled and said. " If you're dead, how are you still talking?"" And why would I tell you that?"" Because I could snap your neck right now"" If I'm already dead, what would that do?"While the 2 were distracted by the argument, Reaper sneaked over and bonked the guy on the head with his scythe and knocked him out."I'll carry this guy, you carry Ink," Reaper said, looking down at the guy he just knocked out.As Error got to Ink, he started to wake up.' Geez, that was fast' Error thought.

" Andddd in the 10 minutes that I was gone, one of you already got knocked out and you have another assassin here. I don't know if I should be impressed or depressed." the person that Ink dubbed ' Silence' said, sighing.Reaper snickered and said "Oh come on. I'm not that much of a disappointment, am I?"" Yes, yes you are."" Yowch, that hurt" Reaper said, obviously in a fake sad tone." Good, now come on" They then jumped down off the branch that they were sitting on and started to walk away.

"Heh, I could practically hear your smirk" Reaper responded and followed 'Silence'Error looked back at Ink and noticed that he was rubbing his skull in pain." Ow, what happened...?" he said. Error looked behind him to see Reaper and ' Silence' waiting for them. He then looked back at Ink and said, "...I'll tell you on the way"

 —-- Ink pov —---

"Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait....what?" I asked, not believing what I heard." Did you pay attention to anything I just said?" Error asked with a sigh." I did! I just don't get how the guy is already dead and why we are keeping him with us." I said but still offended." Alright alright sorry. Also, don't ask me, I don't know either."" We are here" I turned to look at 'Silence' and then looked around. Nothing..." Hey uhhhh.... I don't mean to be rude but...where is 'here'. Aren't we supposed to be at a camp or something." I asked then realized how disrespectful that sounded then said quickly." No offense, sorry" Silence emitted a small but loud chuckle (A/N: I so wanted to say fart XDD. I'm so immature) and said, " Don't worry, it's hidden so no one will find it. Alright, everyone hold on to me. Error and I looked at each other, confused, but did it anyway." Prepare yourself" and with that, the world around me started to get swirly and weirdly colored.' WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC-' my thoughts were interrupted by the...' thing'... stopping and me falling on the ground because of dizziness. After I fell I heard another thud next to me and thought it was Error.