The Truth

The boy?! I let out a gasp while I try to look closer but the picture was to small, I gently put the locket around my neck to make sure not to lose. I look back inside the chest to see a stuff animal bunny I smiled while looking at it before setting it aside and that is when I saw pictures and a small camera. I grabbed the first picture on the top and their he was.. that boy..

 that boy

Who was he? Where we friends? I look so happy here, I trace my finger over the picture.. before

I placed the picture down and picked up another one and I gasped as it was my tattoo! I put the picture next to my hand to compare and there it was, my breathing started speading up when I felt dizzy and soon my head started throbbing with pain when it was all coming back to me..

4 years ago..

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Lee but Chloe has pneumonia and it has spread to her lungs making it very hard for her to breath. Just to make sure she will be alright we need to keep her here for a couple of weeks but we promise to make sure she will be alright." 

My mother hugged me tightly as she held back tears "oh my poor baby.." I smile at her while the doctor puts a tube in my arm and some cords on my nose to help me breath. " It's okay mom i'll be alright" I say reasurring her, she smiled at me while brushing my hair before my dad holds her hand and follow the doctor. I sigh and get up, I may be sick but I can still walk, as I let my mind wonder while walking the halls I look up to see Jungkook trying to roll away in his wheel chair. He was trying to escape, I heard he had injured his leg badly at his taekwondo class at school. Well if he won't be leaving on my watch, I walk over infront of him and stop him in his tracks while holding my hand out.

Jungkook: "Chloe? What are you doing here?"

Chloe: "Same as you here to get better"

He sighed and looked at his leg before back at me,

Jungkook: "what are you doing?"

Chloe: "i'll make this short tough guy, we are gonna get threw this together alright? No running away from the truth we both have a a challenge to face and we will do it together okay?"  I say confidently while still holding my hand out "deal?"

He tilted his head at me but smiled and slowly took my hand, 

Chloe: " your not gonna leave me hanging right?"

He smirked to himself and smile while shaking my hand, 

Jungkook: "No I won't" he replied and with that a friendship grew..