Approved

It's been a whole week since They took the exam, Izuku had brought some of his All Might merchandise in his room, Momo was confused why, He told her that he wanted to make sure they don't collect dust at his old place, he thinks she believed him, He also spent the week working on Full Cowling, He was able to turn it on at will and regulate the power from 5% to 10% for a short amount of time, still need to build muscles.

Izuku was lifting weights in my room in deep thought, soon.... He jumped to see Mitsuki coming in with a letter. "Brat! Izuku!! It's here!" Momo was walking with the letters in hand as she gave Bakugo his. Izuku immediately took it and Momo left to give him some privacy.

Izuku opened the letter carefully and took out the holodisk, He placed it on his desk and It started to play. All Might in his yellow striped suit appeared on the holographic projection in front of him, declaring, "Boo-ya! I am here, as a projection, now!" He smiles, classic All Might, "The truth is that I didn't just come here to fight villains, You are looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

All Might looked off screen. "Hm? Yes, what's the matter? Who's showboating? Oh, sorry, I'll wrap it up but I have to show him something first. Wait, I need to do how many of these things? Alright moving on, Congratulations you have passed both the written exam and have 140 combat points in the practical exam, but that's not all there is, you see there was a hidden task in the exam, we have RESCUE POINTS!" The screen changes to show the leaderboard and... IZUKU GOT 50 RESCUE POINTS! He was in first place with 190 points in total!

"Congratulations again Young Midoriya, this is your hero academia." The projection vanished and Izuku got up with a wide grin, Izuku opened the door and hugged Mitsuki, Chifusa and Momo "Momo, Kaachan and I GOT IN!!" Izuku felt the tears building in his eyes as Mitsuki started to cry, "OH MY BABIES!!!" She squeezed the life out of them but they didn't care, They were going to UA and nothing was gonna stop them.

Well, after going back to Aldera, the school for jackasses and assholes, Izuku and Bakugo were walking out of the principal's office after the Principal congratulated us both in passing the exam, Bakugo has been smiling all day, I can imagine why, We began our origin story.

As soon as class ended, Bakugo said "We finally made it, Izuku.".

"You're right!" He yelled and this caused the short tempered teen to raise his hand as he wanted a high five.

"I know."

As they walked, Izuku felt great about it.

Anyway, Izuku needed to train his body to use One for All at a higher percentage.

So that's what he did, he trained harder with one for all, he could feel my grip on the quirk getting better, a month passed, Izuku got his UA uniform and looked up how to tie a tie and it was tricky.

"Okay here and here... No'' he groaned and undid his tie trying again, Momo and Mitsuki was watching in amusement.

"Izuku I don't think you're doing it right."

"Well, I know that much."

Izuku mumbled and kept trying, he was gonna get this, he was training to be a pro hero, he had the power of All Might in him, HE WASN'T GONNA FAIL!

"All Might I need your help." Izuku said as we were on the beach one night, the number one hero in his true form looked at me in amusement as he looked so defeated, the tie around my neck.

"What happened Young Midoriya?" Izuku slowly lifted the tie.

"I don't know how to tie a tie..." he mumbled but All Might heard it and started to snicker.

"Okay then, this I know how to do." He kneeled in front of him and started to show him how to tie my tie.

"Don't worry, I had trouble with this when I was your age."

"Did your sensei help you?" Izuku saw him stiffen. "Yeah, my sensei." He looked down sadly.

"All Might?" He looked at Him and gave me a smile.

"Don't worry, Young Midoriya, just focus on doing what you can for now." Izuku nodded.