Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9 Coke Spider

  This banyan tree has been mutated and has research value. The on-site personnel carried large bags with them to hold its remains.

  After being struck by lightning, most of the trunks of the trees turned black, and March couldn't help but leave the corners of his mouth with tears of pity when he looked at the dark banyan tree seeds.

  Roasted spiders can eat, and this thing must be. With heroic and fearless devotion, she picked up a fruit from the ground, peeled its shell, and its flesh looked like a fig.

  Even the taste is very similar, so happy to upgrade the deluxe version of figs!

  March took off his backpack and secretly smuggled a few figs into the space, no, banyan seeds, I didn't dare to take more, for fear of being discovered.

  However, most of the banyan seeds were struck by lightning and lost their anger, and it was difficult to find intact ones.

  She took a twig and pulled it around to see if she could find A Chun's body by the way. Don't waste it.

  "Huh." The

  little spider called out weakly, I think I can still save it.

  Hey, I seem to have heard A-Chun's cry. March looked around, and as far as I could see, it was almost all charcoal. This must be an illusion.

  "Hey, hey." A-Chun watched March's turn around, and the four pairs of soybean-sized eyes silently shed crystal tears, so pitiful.

  "Alright, alright, I'm just kidding you." San Yue poked at the little spider's shell with its eight legs upside down and the scene integrated with a smile. It was really funny.

  "Hey." "Okay

  , I don't blame you." March touched A Chun's little head and dipped a hand of charcoal.

  As soon as he heard that March didn't intend to pursue it, A-Chun immediately regained his spirits. He quickly turned over, shook off the charcoal slag on his body, and revealed the pink lines again.

  "Me." March was going to be mad at him. Where did this little spider learn from, and he would pretend to be pitiful.

  A-Chun rubbed the palm of March to please, climbed onto the back of March's neck and started to play dead.

  There is really no way to take it, and March can only let it go. If the people in that team hadn't intervened, this mutant banyan tree might have been ground to death by A Chun.

  Speaking of which, this mutant banyan tree should have a crystal nucleus, right?

  I don't know if she can get it with the spider's crystal nucleus, but she doesn't seem to be able to explain the source of the crystal nucleus.

  "March." Wen Li waved at her not far away and walked towards her.

  San Yue got up and patted the debris on her body, "Doctor Wen, what's the matter?"

  "Can you see if these seeds can be used?" Wen Li took a bag and handed it to San Yue, which was filled with fenugreek The brown banyan tree seeds are much better than the ones she pulled from the charcoal pile.

  "That's great, Dr. Wen, thank you so much." March held the bag tightly and bowed to her, hoping to supply banyan tree seeds in unlimited quantities, so happy.

  "It's nothing, by the way, March. I'll introduce a few people to you, Wei Mao, come here." Wen Li said as she introduced her, "They are all natural power users like you, and they have many things in common. Here , you can communicate and learn from each other."