Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55 Detoxification and Pursuit of Murderers
  "Rats? Pangolins?" March boldly guessed, and A Chun's subsequent discoveries further confirmed the possibility of this assumption.

  "嘤嘤嘤!" A Chun excitedly grabbed a stalactite, and a large hole was opened at the top of the cave.

  The stalactites are glued on.

  March took a stick and asked A-Chun to go up to take a look. The stick that was handed back had some spider silk on it.

  "Wow!!" The giant salamander shouted angrily, the roar echoed in the cave, and the house was stolen under the nose.

  Being able to dig such a big hole, March is more inclined to pangolins. She picked up the puppy who was doing nothing, and held it up to the mouth of the cave, "It's time for you to play a role, come on, puppy. Beast!"

  "Wow?" What? Go is confused, why is it time to play it?
  "Wow, wow!" If you can find the murderer, I will give you a red fruit, said the giant salamander staring at Go.

  "Wang Wang Wang!" When will we give this relationship to me?
  "Work first!" March said angrily.

  She then took out a bag of banyan tree seeds from the space. Banyan tree seeds have a certain effect of cooling blood and detoxification. I don't know if it will help the female giant salamander's injury.

  What March took was Da Qiao's original banyan tree seeds, and she was not willing to eat any of them.

  Try it first, if it works, she will take out the big banyan tree.

  The fist-sized banyan tree seeds are no different from sesame seeds to it. They are cut open in March and fed to the mouth of the giant salamander, hoping that it will work.

  "Wow!" I smelled it!
  The male giant salamander stood up immediately, stared at the Go, and the Go was strong, "Wow!"

  Give Hongguo first! The smell is almost non-existent, and I will wait for Big Sister Go to strengthen it.

  The giant salamander took a deep look at it, turned around to get the red fruit, and disappeared into the depths of the cave.

  I didn't see it in March. Since it dared to put it in front of them so clearly, it must have something to rely on.

  Although there is also the possibility of an empty city plan, but March is reluctant to gamble. They have a good relationship with the giant salamander now, so there is no need.

  Banyan tree seeds have been fed into the mouth of the female giant salamander, and now in March, waiting for it to take effect.

  Soon, the giant salamander reappeared in front of them.

  It handed the red fruit to Go, which swallowed it directly, and then jumped into the pool outside.

  March shook his head amusingly, banyan tree seeds really have an effect on the toxins in the female giant salamander, although the effect is very slight.

  Probably, it only decreased by 0.01%. If it wasn't for the toxins in her body that March's mental power has been locking in, it would be difficult for her to find it.

  The giant salamander rubbed her palm lightly, no one would know her body better than it.

  In March, some reluctantly took out the banyan tree seeds of the big banyan tree, cut them open one by one, and used people's money to relieve people's disasters.

  This is the principle she has always followed.

  "Wow!" The two giant salamanders snuggled together, telling their emotions intimately.