Chapter 17-18

Chapter 17 The first time the small restaurant opened for business

  . When I hurried back in March and reunited with the main force, there were already many more private cars in the original fleet, and they kept coming.

  It should be all the surrounding residents, Zhang Zheng is dealing with it, and he is very busy.

  Fortunately, they all cooperated, and soon the convoy drove away from this residential area.

  The temporary station is a village with beautiful mountains and rivers in the suburbs. The people here have survived the mutation brought by the meteorite group, but they were all slaughtered by the mutant beasts that came down from the mountain.

  Vehicles line up one by one, waiting in front of the inspection port. They need to detect whether there are wounds injured by zombies or mutants on their bodies, which may lead to secondary mutations.

  In March, their ability users will no longer be affected by these things, so there is a special channel.

  On the ground in the village, tents were set up and bonfires were raised.

  "March!" Yan Shou waved at her, revealing two rows of big white teeth, smiling brightly.

  "Your big guy is so handsome!" He made no secret of his envy and praised, like a steel behemoth.

  "Thank you, come, have some candy." She took out a packet of fruit-flavored candy from her pocket and handed it to Yan Shou and the others. This brand was quite expensive, a price she couldn't afford before.

  "Take it from...?" Yan Shou looked down and asked.

  "Yeah." March nodded.

  Yan Shou once again showed an envious look, their status is not suitable for such a thing now.

  “For your injury, shall I find a doctor for you?” Henry Zhang looked at the bandage wrapped around her body and asked with concern.

  "No, me, huh?" March moved his arm, as if there was no pain.

  She took off the bandage on her body, and the wound had already begun to scab!

  Speaking of which, Go's legs don't seem to be very good, and it's quite happy to watch it jump.

  “你恢复的也太快了吧!”颜守惊讶的睁大眼睛,要不是男女有别,他都想上手扒拉看看了。

  “我也觉得,好快啊。”三月四处查看了一下,基本上都在开始结痂了。

  “异能者体质的原因。”绮霰解开自己手心的绷带,一道不长的伤口,已经在开始愈合了。

  “我怎么不知道!”颜守一副你们背叛了我的样子,大受打击。

  “是你没认真听。”绮霰淡淡的瞥了他一眼,直接戳穿他的学渣本质。

  “不过,三月的愈合力的确格外强。”周世清说道。

  根据目前的研究发现,异能者的愈合能力会比普通人强上不少,一个月能好的伤,变成二十天,没有三月这么妖孽。

  再过一个小时,她的伤口应该能够完好如初。

  他遗憾的看了一眼三月,不能研究,太可惜了。

  张玄音拉了拉他的衣袖,警告似的瞪了他,她家男朋友什么都好,就是异于常人的求知欲让她不知道该怎么办。