Here they come : part 2

Melissa's POV
I didn't know what was going on all I know is that it was alof of blood it the car and I was hurting.then I noticed we were at the hospital. I was wheeled in on one of those stretchers. We went through some doors that had delivery on top of it. I saw that some security made Jacob stay behind and wait it the waiting room. I was so sacred .I thought I was going to die.

Jacob's POV
I was so sacred .the security made me sit in the waiting room. I was upset that they wouldn't let me come in the waiting room. I didn't know what was going on.

Melissa's POV
I was so confused then they wheeled me into a room and hooked me up to all these machines. Then that told me to push I was asking what for.

Doc 1: your having your babies
Me: * in pain* their not due for another 3 weeks.
Doc2: sometimes that happens but no time for that you just need to push. OK
I nod in agreement. But I felt like my world was ending. I just did as they say.they asked did I want anyone in here. I.just told them to let Jacob in. They called him down .about a few seconds later he came rushing in .then they told me too push. I pushed as hard as I could. Then pop a head.

Jacob's POV
I rushed in and saw Melissa there pushing .and her face turned red like a tomato. Then a head popped out.I was in shock .then they told her to push agian then here came a second one. Wow I'm a father of two now.

Melissa's POV
I was in a lot of pain but Jacob over there laughing and smiling. Like tf( the fuck) you laughing for..its not funny. Then all I know is that the second one slid on out.I just through my head back and closed my eyes.
I'm so relieved that it was over.*sign*