just a little bigger

Since no one commented for babies names for the twin girls. I was left with no choice but to name them.so anyway I bumped up the the time Jacob and Melissa are now 28 and the twins are three.

Melissa's POV
I woke up this morning to hear maria screaming my name.
Mariah: mommy..... Mommmyyyyyyy.
I rushed to the twins room. Jacob was still asleep. I picked up her. I tired to ask her was wrong. But she just kept screaming there scarie monser she is still learning how to talk.but then her loud screaming began to wake up maria .both the twins began to cry .Jacob rushed in frantically.
Jacob:what's wrong
Me: I don't know Mariah had started screaming. Then maria
Jacob took mariah out my hands. And was surprisingly able to calm her down.after that Maria did too.and walked down stairs and put the twins in the booster seats. Jacob made some waffles , eggs, and bacon. I went in the living room to sit on the couch in front of the fire place. I turned the TV on. Then the house phone rang.I check to see who it was .it was an unknown number.I ignored it the first time then it kept ringing g over and over again .I answered it finally with anger and distress in my voice.
Me:hello???
???:Melissa is that you
Me:yes..... Why ........ Who are you
???:um this is your mother and don't be answering the phone with a attitude.
Me:ohhh hey ma sorry*feeling embrassed*
Mama:yeah it better be
Me:so what you u call for
Mama:don't get smart
Me:I didn't its just was unexpected for you to call.I thought u were dead or something. Like who woke u up out your grave.
Mama: oh be quiet. You still the same girl from 2 years ago.
Me:yep. But foreal ma what you want.
Mama: I just wanted to check in. And I heard your baby was born.
Me: you mean babies.
Mama:.....?..............ohhhh my twins or triplets. Or worst quadruplets. Oh me oh my good heavens.
Me: no just twins. Two girls. Mariah and Maria.
Mama:well I gotta go but be sure to save my number in your cellular device.
Me:ok ma and tell dad I said hi
Mama: OK deary. Mwah.
I sure do miss my momma I haven't her in ages. It seems like forever. But anyway I'm get ready to put the twins in the tub. And do their hair.
Maria: mommy goss what
Me: what maria
Maria: Bubblezzz.
Its so funny hearing the twins talk. It just makes me go awwww inside. Like when they said their first word. Ahhh it never gets old.