Chapter 25 {day 2}

POV: Dream

6 days left until Georges dad comes back. Yesterday George decided, he will bust school AGAIN. I really don't want him to but what can I do? At least we will have time to our selves.

At the moment George was sleeping in my arms, all cuddled up like a cat. If he was an animal then probably a cat.

Yesterday after we ate our food, he got a shower and slept in almost immediately. I am kind of glad he did, because I don't know what would have happened if we continued our make out.

George was starting to stir around so he will probably wake up soon. To get past the time, I took out my phone and started to look through my twitter. I haven't tweeted in a while so to annoy my fans, I took a quick selfie where you could see I was cuddling with someone but neither my face or Georges could be seen. Quickly wrote as caption 'what a good way to start my morning' and posted it. Everybody almost immediately started to freak out and question who George was. It was funny.

"What are you smiling at" a grumpy and tired voice asked. I looked down and saw Georges eyes barely open. I kissed him on the forehead and greeted him.

"Good morning darling". Shit. Why did I say that. It just slipped out of my mouth.

"Morning giant" he said and closed his eyes again. Luckily he didn't question my words.

We laid like that for at least half an hour. I can bet George dozed off again but not for long. I was getting kind of hungry but I also didn't want to move from this comfy position.

"Dream?" George asked again in a grumpy voice.

"Yes dear? Is something wrong?" I looked at him. His eyes were still closed.

"I am hungry" I giggled at that.

"Me too baby" What is wrong with me and those pet names?

"Can you get us some food please?" he asked.

"Of course love"

I slowly moved George so I could get out. He grumbled slightly but stayed in the same position. I stood up and looked at him for a second, admiring him. Such a cutie. How could somebody say no to him? Or am I just a big simp? Probably.

Not to disturb his precious sleep, I quickly got ready and went out to get us some food.

POV: George

2 Hours have past and Dream was still not here. After he left, I stayed in the bed for at least an hour but then I also got up and went to feed Patches. Now I was anxiously waiting for Dream. Why is he taking so long? Did something happen? Is he okey? I texted him a few times but he didn't take his phone with him.

The door rang. It startled me slightly. I slowly went to the door and looked in the little hole.

Dream.

He was standing there, smiling?

I slowly opened the door and looked at him pissed.