ᴀ/ɴ + ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

Hi gang, it's me! I just wanted to say thank you for getting this book to 1K reads!!! I appreciate that you take the time to read this, it makes me so happy! 

If you've wondered why I haven't updated in a while, well... I just haven't gotten to it srryz! I also want to try working on my other x readers too, so...

Anywho! I thought I could write you a Halloween Special to make your October a little brighter! ✨ So here it is!

IMPORTANT:

❥ THIS IS A SIDE STORY AND IS NOT RELATED TO THE MAIN PLOT/STORY OF THIS BOOK

❥ THIS SHORT IS WRITTEN IN THE THIRD PERSON

❥ Y/N WILL BE GENDER NEUTRAL

---🎃---

In the shop of Pigsy's Noodles, y/n stood atop a stool hanging a cobweb up above the menu sign, carefully making sure not to cover up the words. When finished, they put their hands on their hips-Still on the stool- staring proudly at their work. That was until a figure came from behind and gave a loud "BOO!"

"GAH!" y/n fell back, the stool wobbling over. Thankfully a certain someone had caught them in time. y/n stared up at a familiar fellow, blowing a strand of hair out of their face.

Red Son gave a sneering grin looking down at y/n, then spoke. "Didn't expect you to give such a dramatic reaction."

"Well, I didn't expect you to come out of the blue." y/n gave a small smile and got back up on their feet, dusting themself off. "You need something? Didn't think you of all people would come here."

The red-haired boy put his hands in his pockets, looking to the side. "Well, I saw you through the window and-"

"Wow, stalking me, eh?" y/n put a hand over their mouth giving a dramatic look, holding in their laughter.

Red Son shot his head back to face y/n with an irritated- eye-twitching -expression. "-And I thought I should ask you if. You'd like to. Go out with me this Halloween.." He slowly averted his gaze from them while he spoke, scratching the back of his head.

Looking at the flustered boy, y/n gave a warm smile, gushing from his bashful behavior. "Aww, of course I will, hun."

Red's face gained a tint of red from the nickname, They've never called me that before, he thought. He put his hand to his face, cleared his throat, and regained his calm composure. "Good, then I'll see you at 8 sharp. Your house." He held his head high and mighty, his eyes shut all snobby-like, then began to walk for the door.

"See ya then, hun."

He quickly lost his composure once more, his face turning red looking at y/n seemingly frustrated and stuttering, then walking out the door. y/n giggled, then got back to decorating the noodle shop.

┅🎃┅

The hot-headed prince brushed his fingers through his long red hair, standing a bit anxiously at his lover's door. A change from his typical look, he wore his red coat open, a white tank top underneath, along with two hair clips in the shape of horns holding his flowing hair, and a clip-on tail like an imp's. As he was about to knock on the door, there y/n stood swinging it open, their gleaming smile making Red Son sheepish yet again.