3 ♡

How To Make You Feel
(Stepan Belyaev Fanfiction)

2

⭐Julia's POV

I pulled out my light blue Zara sweater (like what I usually wear), some Guess jeans and my red sneakers. I brushed my straight long light brown hair and just let it down like I always do.

I don't use make up because it only makes my face itch. Instead, I applied an all-in-one whitener-moisturizer-powder face cream. I colored my lips the shade of creamy melon. Other than that, I sprayed some perfume and I'm done.

I picked up my backpack and went downstairs. My dad was already at the diner because it's already 6 in the morning and people are grabbing some coffee and breakfast this early.

The diner is not really far from my house and it is closer to my school. I go there to grab some breakfast before school starts by 7:30.

At around 7:15, I'm already at school. I'm always ahead of time and it makes me prepared in case I forgot something to do like homeworks and quizzes which actually never happened.

Yes, I am a little uptight when it comes to my studies and some would actually say I'm smart, bright, intelligent and all. I sort of believe them because how would I be in a Gymnasium if I wasn't?

Well, some students don't perform exactly academically excellent here but they belong to this level. Let's just say they are more laid back or slacking.

I approached my locker before going to my classroom first in order to get my book for my first subject which is Philosophy.

"Guten morgen!" Reina greeted me in her normal cheery self.

"Guten morgen," I echoed as my nostrils sniffed something odd. "Did you apply too much perfume?"

Reina sniffed herself. "Was? You don't like it? It's Victoria's Secret."

"You might have sprayed too much, I think."

"Well, I have to smell good today." She quipped.

I furrowed my brows. "Warum?"

"Because." She gave me her duh-look. "Stepan and Leif are back from their tour!"

"So?" It doesn't make any sense. At all.

"So, it's time for Stepan to notice me." She said confidently.

"I thought you already succeeded since he followed you in Instagram."

"Nein. Silly. It's IG. I want to know him personally."

Oh gosh, here she goes again with her Stepan obsession. Yet, I tolerate her.

The corridor buzzed in murmors and giggles. Just like the red sea, students parted and Stepan and Leif sashayed through the sea of students. They were smiling graciously to everyone who greets them. Surely, they're enjoying all the attention. Every girl in a 10K radius are dying to get noticed by the almighty duo.

I gaze at Reina whose eyes never misses a heartbeat as Stepan passes us. Gott, she's almost drooling.

"Hallo Stepan!" Three girls blocked Stepan's way. They asked for a picture and they tried to chatter him. Stepan, being the celebrity that he is, politely responds to them.

Many girls and boys try to befriend them in any way they could whenever, wherever.

Reina said she wants to know Stepan personally. Well... "Glück!" I told her with a shoulder tap.

I strut to my classroom but students still block the entrance since the almighty duo's fans are not letting the two pass. Ja, unfortunately, they are my classmates in most of my classes.

"Excuse me," I said loud enough for Stepan and Leif to hear. Leif smiled timidly at me and stepped back to let me enter the room. Reina followed behind me and I heard her greet Stepan.

I heard Leif said to Reina, "You smell... um... Edible." I nearly chuckled but he amends quickly, "Like apples. You smell like apples. I like apples." He finished lamely.

My eyes swivel to Reina and I saw her cheeks flush extra brighter. She thanked Leif and said, "What about you Stepan, do you like apples?"

Stepan shrugged and said, "Not really. Bananas are my fave."

I don't know if Reina's cheeks are pinkier because Stepan said a word to her or she's embarrassed. Either way, she tried to redeem herself.

"Wirlick? Me too! I love bananas!"

She hates bananas!

"Wow. Who would've thought. Do you like banana shake?" Stepan asked.

Reina nodded frantically, "Like? It feels like heaven on my mouth. Do you know who makes the best banana shake in Hamburg?"

Okay, did I mention that my best friend is a great actress? She pretended she likes bananas when it was the opposite with no traces of pretentiousness.

"No way! You have to tell me. I missed having a shake since Leif and I were forbidden to drink anything cold while on tour. Maybe I'd get a drink later," Stepan said.

"It's a secret." Reina said.

"Oh come on, I'll buy you a shake, too."

Reina's eyes sparkled. "Okay, I'll tell you. But it has to be a secret. Otherwise, people would be in riot to taste the best banana shake in Hamburg."

Stepan chuckled and agreed. Reina, who is clearly enjoying the conversation, signaled Stepan to come near her. He leaned in and Reina whispered in his ear. His eyes traveled to mine. I don't know but my heart leaped. He bit his lower lip as if suppressing a smile but our eyes are still locked at each other.

What is Reina saying to him?

I removed my eyes at his stare and I scanned my book instead. I did not bother listening to their conversation. For all I care, I'm pretty sure Reina is very giddy this very moment. That would be normal because she's estatic just by a word from Stepan, how much more that he just leaned in closer to her with his scent to suffocate her.

Reina slumped to the seat beside me and I was right. She can't help giggling.

"Smooth move." I commented and I laughed when I turned to face her because her face was red all over.

"I just booked myself a date," she whispered in pure glee. "mit Stepan!" She grabbed my arm and shake me.

Stepan noticed her and because of that, I'm the battered best friend again.

The bell rang and our teacher came in not long after. We started class and it's another typical day. Or not.

××××
A/N: So what do you think? Gonna be a more exciting chapter ahead! :)

Thank you for the reads, votes, and comments! Stay awesome!

Twitter: @stepanb_PHfans

Oday_18