1.

A tiny frame, half-awake.
Slowly becoming more and more aware.
She felt her her legs ache. sore from travel.
She swiftly notice a cold, slender hand in hers.
Her eyes fluttered open.

She noticed the sounds was a dim yellow light, buzzing. The trees littered with eerie imagery scratched in charcoal. The writing to smudged to read them. drawings on them. She became more alert. Instant fear ran cold in her veins, this location was foreign to the girl. Fight and flight instincts swallowing her as more adrenaline flowed into her whole body. Her eyes followed this figure to find them in a suit, ghostly white and no face. She admittedly looked down and shut her eyes tightly. Trying to stay as still as possible but she couldn't stop trembling in fear.

Standing on one of the tree branches stood a disturbing animal-like woman.
She looked ready to kill. Her rouge hoodie covered in what seemed like dry blood.
The girl then saw her brown gloves, but the fingertips opened to release her claw-like nails, and grip the tree. She stood her ground. Her pants stained with mud and splatter of blood.
As she got closer, the light got brighter, and they saw the women's face. but it was not a face. just a white mask worn from the years they've worn it. scraggly cold brown hair surrounding it.

After Y/N got a good look of the woman, they made out another figure, this time male.
He had brown fluffy hair, and a pair of Goggles. He wore an orange hoodie, paired with well fitted jeans.
he had a bat in hand. Ready to kill someone, but he wasn't as intimidating as the women.
The girl heard a growl from the women, they looked away to the ground trying not to look at him as he seemed important to her, and the girl didn't want her to pounce on her and get her head removed.

Y/N got close enough to the porch, they noticed It was Victorian, and very pretty, unfortunately it was run down and covered in moss. The yellow porch light twitched as two faceless creatures stepped out of the house in a huff. Maybe from the same origin as the man holding her hand.

"NO! I will not buy the stupid fairy lights! I spend enough money around here to buy 300 fairy lights!!" the figure said. The man seemed to be in his 50's to 60's. His voice sounded like an old British man from the 20's, almost Like Winston Churchill.
"But, it will open up the whole porch!! It would make it look so trendy right now, and brighten it up! No more dim yellow lightbulb so you can actually SEE!"
The young man shouted out, following the other man to the side of the wide porch.

"I don't care about some silly things like trends! And if I bought bloody lights I'd have to buy lightbulbs for when one breaks! Think of the money! Plus, if I do fix the porch light, you can see, but It won't be-"
"'because of money!' I know, I know- but look at how stunning they are!!"
The man looked down on a phone the other man was holding, after he adjusted his glasses
"looks like a massive thing of rubbish to me..."
The man said looking away in disdain.
"Rubbish!" The younger man shouted.

"Maybe it's your old eyes but if we get them, then we can see better, and it'll make this outdated porch more with the times ... And! They look pretty!"
The older man Scoffed.

"I don't even have eyes yet I can see how absolutely useless those lights will be. They will come of no use to us when they break! And I will not buy new bulbs once they do!"

The older man then stormed into the house.
"old Scrooge..." The man side under his breath. Just then, the man looked up at his brother and Y/N

"Brother... Who is that you have with you?"

I looked up at the being while still holding their hand. He looked right back at me, then at his brother.

"A new recruit" the being said.

"God ... " the man on the porch came closer.

"What happened to their head?"
He inched even closer to y/n, making them feel even more comfortable.