3.

"Alrighttt, how's it going alon- WHAT. THE. F-FUCK"

"Shut up Kate! I know what to do, I've done this a million times before!"

"Yeah, but very poorly at best" Jeff shrugs and rolls his eyes

"GUYS. WE'VE B-BEEN CLEANING UP AFTER OU-OURSELVES FOR A LONG TIME. WHY THE FUCK I-IS THIS PLACE LIKE TH-THIS!?" Toby stands grounding himself into the floor, he looked at them both fiercely

"Oh shit! He's here" Jeff demeanor switches from casual to tense like lightning. They both look at Toby fretful.

"Do you g-guys WANT me to have a heart attack? Do you guys w-want me dead?!"

"I dunno. Rest in peace I guess" Jeff insulted, he couldn't pass up an opportunity to dunk on one of his fellow associate

"Well, it's not THAT bad..." Kate said with a blasé attitude. She's seen worse crime scenes. Almost all done by Ben, Nina, and the rest but she had her fair share of sloppiness.

"R-really? Because the floor is COVERED in b-blood, it's splattered on the walls, the isles, the entrance, and ceiling! O-on the Ceiling! If I could smell I would throw up!" He looked at the both of them. He felt bad for his nose, but even if he could smell, he'd probably wouldn't even mind after all these years killing. But he just continued to be a drama queen about it. "S-seriously, you have so m-much built up tension to kill somebody but all of that disappears w-when it comes to motivate to c-clean it up!"

"God, when'd you become such a nitpick. Go back to being sad and emo somewhere else" Kate could understand why he was so mad. It looked like eight people were killed instead of two, but she wasn't going to swallow her pride and admit it was bad and feel the guilt for it. After all, she was Slenderman best and first proxy. She took the title seriously.

"I w-would like to, but I need to depend on you useless shitheads for help, u-unfortunately"

"Also, why in the ever loving fuck Is this p-place like t-this!? I was gone for a half an h-hour"

"Lol we got his bipolar to act up"

"Jesus, why's t-there chip bags and snacks littered on the ground? Who's fat ass sp-spilled them?"

"Jeff"

"Why?"

"I don't know, just to fuck things up?"

"God I hate teenagers."

"HEY, I've been 15 for like, over a decade now. I'm like, 28 if I could age properly"

"Still a teenager."

"Mentally..."

"Okay, useless c-conversation that goes n-nowhere officially ended. Clean this shit up- EJ? aren't you w-watching Ben?"

"He ran off."

"Oh my god- S-SOMEBODY FIND HIM"

"I volunteered Jeff as tribute"

"Whattt? I don't want to watch that little shit, come on man!"

"'little shit?' you're three years older than him, you both are little"

"He's still younger than me, Kate"

"J-just go ass-wipe"

"Fineee"

Jeff stomped out of the store, nearly tripping on the chip bags he scattered, and when to go look for him

"Yo. Okay. Here's what we're gonna do. Toby clean the floors, Kate can do the walls, and I'll figure out what the fuck y/n and Nina are doing... Y/n will do the bodies because they killed them. I'll help them out."