I

I walked out of the villa. i was trembling so much that i can't even stand properly, a police was holding my shoulders to help me stand.

She was helping me to walk to the ambulance infront of the villa and i can only hear the ambulance siren, the 3 police cars siren at that time.

I looked up and saw many police man and woman standing infront of my house & even some of them are inside of the villa for investigation.

Then i suddenly remembered something and looked at the police car near the ambulance there was a person sitting inside the car handcuffed.

That person looked to the way where i was standing. That person looked me in my eyes and smiled at me and soundlessly said " I will be back, cause you belong to me." And then that police car left in front of my eyes. But that horrifying scene of her telling me that she will back and I belong to her. It lefted a fear in my mind.

I suddenly started having trouble breathing!!

The policewoman took me to the ambulance as soon as possible. Everyone put me inside the ambulance.

The doctor put me on an oxygen mask and given me an injection, so that it will help me to relax and would help me fall asleep.

When I closed my eyes I started to remembering all the things that happened to me by now.

______________________________________
(1 years ago)
Roger family~~
Today is our first day in this new town. My father's office transfered him here. Well my mom and my big brother doesn't wanted to come to this town cause this town is not like where we used to live.

Well we used live at city and my mom and big brother loved socializing and they are very extrovert and dad as well.

But me, I don't like crowded places too many peoples and i don't like socializing that much. But i'm not introvert.

I'm a person who loves stay at home, read story books, practicing songs by myself, cooking and drawing.

I have four family members, my dad George Roger, my mom Katrina Roger, my big bro Ryan Roger and me Amy Roger.

But i really loved this town cause i heard this town is very quite and calm.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was looking in my closet for what i'm going to wear today. "Y/n come down the breakfast is ready". I heard my mom calling me for breakfast.

I quickly dressed up and ran down the stairs. I saw my mom,dad and big brother were already eating there breakfast. I also took my seat near my big brother and started eating my breakfast.

Sorry my childrens because of my job transfer you have to change your schools and friends, dad said with a guilty face.

No dad it's ok, we will make new friends in this new school,I said and smiled.

Yes dad its ok, big brother said also smiling.

Thank you kids, dad said smiling.

Then dad turned his face to my mom and said, "Katrina I am sorry for giving so much stress of shifting into new house".

"It's ok honey it's not your fault", mom said and kissed my dad's cheek.

We all laughed.
______________________________________
After my breakfast was finished I quickly grab my school bag and ran to the main door.

Big bro Ryan was waiting for me there on his BMW bike. He is already 19 so yeah he have a license. He always drop me to my school then he went's to his college.