II

It's been a month now that i have been living with my family in this town. It is very nice here.

But we have no neighbors. I mean we have a house infront of our house and a house beside our house but the board before the houses says it's on sale so i think nobody have bought this houses by now.

And we have no other house in 1kms. I asked my dad that is this the reason his company transferred him here. Cause this town still built-in up. This town is still new.

So people will buy this houses sooner or later. I was curious cause having no neighbors feels so scary
______________________________________
4 months in this town

My high school life was going nice. I given my name for poster making competition.

My friends wished me good luck and guaranteed me that i will win this competition.

And i won the first prize cause of unique drawing style.
______________________________________
6 months in this town

Now it's been six months everything is going great.
My school just ended quick today cause today was a national holiday.

After my friends left I called my Big brother Ryan. He said he can't come today cause his basket ball teacher told the basket ball team to practice today for 2 more hours.

I told him to not to worry about me i will go home on my own and told him "fighting". He also laughed and said, "fighting ".

I thought let's go home by walk today. Cause my school is just 25 mins away from my home by walk.

I was walking on the footpath and appreciating the view. Beautiful calm town. When I was on the bridge walking on the bridge footpath.

I saw a woman with Deep black hair she was sitting at the edge of the bridge and holding the bridge grill with her two hands. And if she leave her hands she will straight fall into the deep river.

I can't see much of her face cause of her open hairs. But i saw her eyes and there were no tears in her eyes. But she was concerned looking at the river with an emotional less face.

But i wanted to save her life. I was standing 10 steps away from her.

I shouted, "Hey!! I don't think that you will die from just jumping from this bridge", i said with a cool and composed face. But fear is going inside me.

She turned her face to look at me.

I said,"Cause i also jumped from there and as you can see i am still alive" I lied to her so she can calm down. And wouldn't try suicide.

She then look at the river and looked at my eyes. She kept staring at me for like 2 mins. Then she calm down and got on the bridge's footpath. I just hugged her unconsciously.

Cause i was terrified & i didn't wanted to see someone die infront of my eyes.

"Why....you....hug....me...?" She shuttered while saying it."Cause suicide is not a right decision. You should fight and deal with your life problems. Don't just give up and die cause there are peoples who loves you, Right", I answered.

I smiled at her brightly. I assume why she shuttered while saying few words she must be on depression that's why.

Then she thanked me with a little expressions and left.
______________________________________

I also went to home. I heard a good news after entering in my house my mom got dream job as a chef at a five stars restaurant.

But the Restaurant is at the City so she have a journey of 1 hours to get to her job place. But all of our family agreed cause this was my mom dream job. And we don't want to see her sad.

Just like this my day ended and I written all of it in my dairy and went to bed.

___________To Be Continued___________

Tell me guys how do you feel about this story in the comment box below and please give a like to my story. Ok then bye bye lovelies~~ 😘