10:35 PM

What the heck is happening? Nico... he just died... in front of my eyes. I couldn't stop the tears that were spilling from my eyes. My best friend since our pre-school days. I felt horrible. Was I a bad friend? How did I not notice that maybe he wasn't happy and maybe something was bothering him. 

His last words... He said someone was forcing him. 'He's forcing me. I'm sorry.' 

But... who? Who would force him to do something like that? Force him.. to... to kill himself. I hadn't realised I was sobbing until Marco pointed it out. Wiping my tears hastily, I looked at everyone's faces carefully, seeing a mixture of shock and fear. 

Shante was crying silently. I knew about her crush on Nico, so it made sense that she was also hurt, not to mention that he was our friend too. The boys were both quiet, comforting each other with their nods and their eye contact. Couple goals, I guess.

Find me if you can😘

Unknown 

One down. Four to go.

Not all of you have to end up the way Nico did.

Just tell me the truth. 

Me

What?

What are you talking about?

Shante is bae

Leave us alone!

Our friend just died....

Unknown

I know.

Fun, right?

Marco loco psycho😎

What the heck?!

Unknown

Who created that site and posted those pictures?

Tell the truth and you all will be set free~

Or

You

All.

Die.

Me

Who the heck are you?!

Unknown

I was your sweetest dream

But I'll become your worst nightmare

Zane's lane🖤

Whoever you are, this isn't funny.

Unknown

Then tell the truth and all of this will be over...

Me

Tell us who you are first.

Unknown

Eager for information that is irrelevant in a situation like yours...?

It's me, Sadie

Your one and only 

I almost dropped my phone. That's impossible. He's... he's dead. There's no way he would be alive to do this, much less ask about that horrible site someone made of him. Those pictures posted there made me sick then and still made me sick thinking of them now. 

I looked at my phone again. Everyone was quiet on the video call. My phone looked as if it was frozen before it started randomly glitching, opening up my gallery and showing pictures I had already deleted since a year ago. Pictures of him and I or just him alone. But this time, instead of the pictures looking happy and nostalgic, they looked horrible and made me want to puke. 

The pictures all showed him in a bloody and half-dead state until the ended on a stream of pictures, all of which showed his secret life; things no one but him should know of. Him in the bathroom, him sleeping, him eating while on his phone. The images horrified me. Someone had stalked him... and it seemed ridiculous now that I think of it but... he was trying to get revenge and if someone didn't fess up soon, we'd all be dead. 

Me

Jayden?