11:11 PM

"M-Marco!" Zane wailed as Marco stood, his chair falling behind him. He picked up the laptop and walked out to the connecting bathroom in his room. Zane was in hysterics, breathing heavily and clawing at his chest. Marco set his laptop down on the sink and pulled open the cabinet under the sink, silent tears streaming down his straight face. 

He slowly pulled out detergents, pilling them on the sink. All of a sudden, his lips stretched into a maniacal smile, heart-wrenching sobs escaping from Zane's lips. Marco's smile looked ugly and horrid, haunting nightmares that were soon going to be a reality.

He opened a bleached bottle, drinking every last drop with big gulps. He opened yet another one and drank it all, opening another weakly, his skin sickly paling and his lips that were still stretched into a smile, quickly losing its vibrant red colour, turning an ugly hue of blue green. 

He slowly brought the bottle to his lips, the smile faltering as he looked at Zane's pain-stricken face. Lowering the bottle just a bit, he smiled softly, genuinely this time, tears streaming down his face in a steady stream. "I love you, too, Zane." And then the next bottle was finished. Groaning and losing consciousness, he fell to the floor. Zane fumbled with his phone, quickly calling the emergency number, hoping that an ambulance would help save his boyfriend. 

"Ah ah ah~" The distorted voice spoke. Immediately, Zane's phone blacked out. He tried switching it on multiple times before throwing the device across the room. "Why are you guys just staring and crying. Stop being useless! Calle for help, come on!" He shouted at Shante and I, who stared blankly at him, in our own bubble of pity and sadness.

"I hate you all!" He shouted again; it was the pain talking. I knew it for a fact, yet it still hurt. He sobbed and sobbed until he could sob no more. But even then, Jayden, or whatever was disturbing our lives, wasn't done with us.

"Zane~" The voice sang. "I think you should go too." Zane cried harder in defeat; he looked helpless. Why wasn't I helping him? What was wrong with me?