18. mad

Hey author here, before we get started my stupid ass decided to get nails so i can't typ for shit. So if there are some grammar mistakes please tell me so i can change it<3

•••••••••••••

"Wait, what?" Jayla said as she shifted in her seat "are you sure he didnt pull away?"
"100%" hayden said as she couldnt help but let out a few sniffles.
"

im so sorry" she hugged the now crying girl.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" She asked getting some hair out of hayden's face.

"No...no..please dont" hayden quickly sat up trying to swallow the lump in her throat. "He's goanna think im pathetic"
J

ayla felt bad for the 16 year old girl she really did. But jaden is her brother and she should hear both of there stories.
The 18 year old girl just hugged the younger girl with a tight embrace as hayden sunk into the hug.

"Ill bring u home okay?" Jayla told her, she felt like she had to look out for hayden. She's like a sister to her hopefully that wont change due the fact hayden and jaden broke up.
Hayden stood up and nodded, as jayla gestured towards the car.
The ride home was painfully quite, hayden didnt want to talk about it. And all jayla wanted to do was talk about it.
"Im really sorry" the older girl said as hayden got out. "Its okay its not ur fault, thanks for the ride" hayden said with a forced smile, before turning around to walk away. She heard jayla drive off.

All that came into her mind was the image of them kissing, it doesnt matter who kissed who it matters that he didnt pull away...
How could she be so stupid, maybe the first time she caught them wasnt a mistake. Was all that went through her mind.
Hayden couldnt handle it anymore she unlocked the door, and ran upstairs. Hearing her mom muffled voice say something she couldnt quite figure. But didnt want to either.

Jaden on the other hand was stressing his butt of with javon. "What if she's mad at me?" The curly haired brunette asked his brother.
"Mad?, I think furious is a better word" he said under a muffled laugh.
"Bro this isnt funny" jaden told his brother who was now laughing his ass off "i-i'm sorr- i'm sorry" the shorter guy laughed at his younger but taller brother.

Footsteps in the hall made there heads turn, before the door got slammed open by the twins sister.
"Are you out of you're mind?!?" She yelled coming closer pointing her finger towards jaden.
"Wha-" he started
"What is going on in here?" There mom stood in the doorway holding a laundry basket.
"Nothing" jaden replied
"I dont know" javon said at the same time as his brother.
"Jaden cheated on hayden" jayla positioned her hand on her hips "again."

"No, i didnt i-" this time nobody cut him off he did himself. Jaden felt the same lump coming up in his throat hayden had.
"Yeah, tell us jaden?" Jayla started agian. "you didnt what, kiss ava back?"
"I didnt kiss her she kissed me!" Jaden yelled in defense "ava?" Jessica asked.
"I said, back, asshole" jayla said before walking out, javon going after her.

"Ava, jaden?" Jessica said walking inside. "She's no good for you, and u know that" she looked at her son shaking her head before walking out.

I wrote in 3rd person for the first time how do y'all like it?
I'm probably going to add someone. Love y'all🤍