Friends? [SMUT]

Two good friends or so that's what They thought, their friendship was great. Names were Cyno and Tighnari.

One normal day like the others while walking Tighnari tripped on a mushroom luckily Cyno catched him in time, they were really close to each others, lips almost touching the desire to kiss kicked in, they were almost about to do it but unfortunately Collei came right before it.

Few days later Tighnari invited Cyno to have a sleepover, obviously Cyno came, crossing the whole desert just to see his friend.

On his way there Cyno bought some really expensive gifts for Tighnari. When he arrived Tighnari thanked him for coming all this way just to see him.

After that they watched a few movies and played genshin, since Cyno had pulled for Tighnari on his banner Tighnari thought it'd be a good idea to pull for Cyno.

After getting him Cyno kissed Tighnari on the cheek as a thank you gift, Tighnari started blushing and his tail kept wagging... Cyno had noticed that so he put Tighnari on him and started kissing him. Little by little kisses led to taking eachothers clothes off. Cyno put his fingers in Tighnari's mouth to wet them.

After that Cyno put his fingers in Tighnari's hole, Tighnari's tail kept wagging while he moaned :

Mmh~ C-cyno i-i want more p-please ahh~~...

Cyno accepted the request and started fisting while preparing his dick, Tighnari loved that...

Soon after Cyno put his dick in Tighnari's hole, both enjoyed the feeling of doing that while kissing. After a few hours both "friends" went back to watching movies, Collei was supposed to sleep but couldn't because of Tighnari and Cyno doing their business so she came to their room to watch movies with them.

In the morning while they were all having breakfast Collei mentioned what she heard the night before and Tighnari and Cyno both became as red as a tomato.

Since then Collei kept reminding them what she heard to forever have them embarrassed...

(Word count 356 it was my first time writing SMUT so I hope it wasn't THATS bad)