Seek x reader-fluff

I have never written stuff like this before so I'm a bit rusty soz

_____________________

You ventured deeper into this hotel, all the 'entities' here seemed to want to kill you. You entered the next room and the lights flickered. 'Shit. Closet closet.. GET IN THE FUCKING CLOSET'  You thought while diving into a locker/closet. But surprisingly, you could not hear the sound of any of those two idiots that try to murder you randomly. Your vision turned into a hazy red. ₲Ɇ₮ ØɄ₮. You were pushed out of the closet. Damaging your leg in the process. Owch. A black ooze dripped out from your leg, this was normal due to a spirit that accompanied you on your journey in this place. It's name was Val and they looked really pretty! The liquid collected in front of you, and then her beautiful figure had arose from the void. She looked at the nasty cut on your leg and screeched as if saying 'you clumsy bitch'. She couldn't speak any human language, but you got used to it. Val turned around to check something... She turned back to you, but she looked scared. As you were about to ask if she was okay, she sunk into the darkness. You couldn't feel her presence anymore... Did she run away? Why was she scared? You thought to yourself. You looked to the wall to see what she was so scared of.... Wait what. There it was, an eye stuck on the wall. You limped over to a desk next to the eye. Gripping on the desk with one hand, you poked the eye with your other hand. It blinked weirdly.

Y:"Bitch tf-"
You walked into the next room, the eyes had multiplied. You shrugged it off and limped to some drawers. Luckily you found a bandage. You sat down and wrapped the soft fabric around your nasty scar. It did hurt, a lot. At least it wasn't hurting as much anymore. You could pretty much walk. You opened the door to next room, more eyes.... They were everywhere. You felt pretty uncomfortable, since they were staring into your soul. You couldn't  wait so you basically ran into the next room. The eyes had disappeared. 'I don't think that means good...'  You walked along the carpet if the corridor. With your anxiety being through the roof, you nearly reached the end of the long hallway. But, you heard a noise behind you. Shit. You jolted your head around to see a puddle of goo. Out of nowhere, an figure ,with one eye attached to the middle of his face , arose from the substance. You stared at each other for a good ten seconds. But then this mofo straight up beelined towards you. You realized that you had to run. Oop you deaddd. You jolted to the door and unlocked it. You couldn't feel the pain in your leg due to the adrenaline pumping in your body. The guiding light was telling you which way to go. But, you accidentally took a wrong turn and tripped over a lamp. You didn't have enough time to get up so you just laid there. Cowering in fear. The creature had caught up to you to see your shaking, scared body. He looked confused... Somehow? It crouched to pick you up and it threw you over it's shoulders. It was really tall... He brought you to a spare room and placed you on the bed. He looked at your cowering figure, his eye checking your body from head to toe. You sat up and stared into his eye. You knew he wasn't gonna hurt you. If he was, you would be dead. All of a sudden, you could sense a presence. "Val?" You said. The creature looked confused. "I swear I could feel her presence..." You mumbled to yourself. After saying that, it was just complete silence.
"Sooo... What's your name?"
"₴ɇɇ₭" it replied with a deep voice.
"Nice name! I'm Y/n! "
He sat down next to me, and he placed his hand on your hand.
"₦ø ₦ɇɇđ ₮ø ₣ɇɇⱡ ₴₵₳ɽɇđ ₵ʉ₮łɇ, Ł đø₦'₮ ฿ł₮ɇ" He said to you. You honestly just gave up and fell into his embrace.
"Øø₭₳ɏ ₮ⱨɇ₦... ₮ⱨł₴ ł₴ ₣ł₦ɇ"
"Seek I'm tired.. "
"Ł ₵₳₦ ₴ɇɇ ₮ⱨ₳₮ đł₱₴ⱨł₮."
"Boi-"
"₴ⱨʉ₮ ʉ₱ ₳₦đ ₴ⱡɇɇ₱, ɏøʉɽ ₣ł₦ɇ"
You felt safe.. You decided to close your eyes and fall asleep.
"₲øøđ₦ł₲ⱨ₮ ₱ɽł₦₵ɇ/₱ɽł₦₵ɇ₴₴"

𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍.
_________

Tbh when seek said 'this is fine'
All I thought if was this:

Anyway, thank for the request! I have an Ambush x reader to do lol

Anyway, thank for the request! I have an Ambush x reader to do lol. Bye!!!!