01 - 026 - 000

"Awee! Your leaving!!" Aster softly whines, as he tightly hugs the taller male

"Awee! Your leaving!!" Aster softly whines, as he tightly hugs the taller male. The Alien chuckles softly, as he hugs his best friends back.

"I'll visit when I can! Don't worry!!" He spoke, slightly patting the shorter boys head.

They soon broke their hug, before taller male gave Kyo a hug. "Bye Kyo Neko!" He simply stated, making the shorter male stomp on his foot. The taller male jolted backwards.

"Ouch! Kyo that hurt!!" He whined, as the shorter male just rolled his eyes. Then Kyo gave Scarle a hug, while the taller lady accepted the gesture.

"Bye little brother!" She spoke, as she tightly hugs the shorter male. "Bye big sis" he hums, before they disconnected themselves from the hug.

As they all bid their goodbyes to the college graduates. The second years was going to be third years and the first years will be second years. After they get out of summer vacation.

Kyo and Aster have been dating for the last 4 months. But, now it's almost time for summer vacation. Meaning students will be able to go back to their families and friends. The dormitory will be closed, just like the ILuna academy will be.

Well, the whole academy at this moment is in a school meeting for the plans this few weeks of school.

"Okay everyone, on the last day of the school we will be having an all student summer ball" The principal announced, causing the second years and first year students to be either excited or already planning to not go, and Kyo was one of them planners.

He didn't want to go, neither did he feel like it. Maria was excited though, having her soulmate not want to be her girlfriend. So, she didn't have a soulmate and most balls only allowed people that are soulmates to go.

"Kyo, we should definitely go!" The second year exclaims, as he smiles brightly towards the shorter male.

"Why? Haven't we been to enough school balls already!?" He groans softly, as he crosses his arms. The taller male slightly frowns, understanding where the shorter male is coming from.

"I suppose.. but, I probably won't be able to see you after that day! We at least need to do something!" He stated, being determine into his statement. The first year sighed, as he glances at his pleading partner.

"Fine.. we'll go" He exclaims, causing the taller male hug the shorter male with joy. "Yay!" He spoke, as he glances up towards the male he is hugging.

"Okay okay, that's enough" He stated, as he peals his boyfriends arms around from him.

They continue to watch and hear what will come up in the near future, before all the students where sent off back towards their dormitories.

"Kyo, where are you going this summer?" The second year asked, as he unbuttons his button up shirt.

"Hachioji" He simply replied, as he sits down on his boyfriends bed while he plays a game on his phone.

"Ohh, you live there? Well I live in Tokyo" He hums softly, as he sits down next to the shorter male.

He only hums with a nod, as he continues to play his game. The second year places his crossed arms on his soulmates shoulders, as he lays his head down and watches the shorter male play the game.

After winning the game with a small victory, the smaller male glances at his soulmate. "Why do you have your shirt just unbuttoned?" He asked, as the second year slightly glances back at the shorter male.

"Because, it hot" he simply replied, as a small smirk spread across his face. The shorter male slightly nod, as he searches for something to do on his phone. The second year sat up straight, as he goes to scroll onto his social media feed.

Soon later he felt something snake under his shirt and around his waist. He glances downwards, as he saw, of course, the only male sitting beside him, arm around his waist.

It's not like this is something new, but the shorter male rarely does any affection actions if he isn't either sleepy or really sick.

Aster cheeks flushed with a soft pinkish rose color, while his soulmate's soft hand rubs his waist lightly. He glances slightly at the shorter male, but it seems that he did this action subconsciously. Which tends to happen sometimes when the male either is thinking of something or really focused on something.

But, those was the shorter male taking his hand in his own or putting both his arms around his waist like a hug. This action was more like protective or claiming what's his...

Having that in mind, the second year turned off his phone and make his full attention on his soulmate. "What's wrong?" He simply asked, as he moves closer toward the shorter male.

"Uh.. just thinking" He stated, as he glances at the male beside him.

"About?" The second year hums softly.

The shorter male sighs, as he turns off his own phone. "What if someone steals you from me in summer break... you do have a lot of friends and that could happen.." he exclaims his concerns for this summer to come with his soulmate.

He softly smiles, before he wraps his arms around the shorter males neck. "I could honestly say the same with you, but... I promise no one will take me! They can try all they want" He softly whispers into the males ear, causing his face to slightly flush from the whisper and closeness.

"Yeah yeah star, you better keep that promise"