054

Kyo's eyes soon open, ears hearing muffled yelling

Kyo's eyes soon open, ears hearing muffled yelling. Before he could clearly hear his mother and father arguing. The first year softly groaned, stopping the two adults from their heated argument.

He places his hand over his stitches for the gun shot wound, as he sits up on the bed. He softly winced from the pain as he sits up. "Doctor, he is awake now" Kyo's mother yelled out for the doctor, as his dad crosses his arms and stares at him blankly.

The doctor and nurse rushes inside, as they go over to check on Kyo's blood levels. He looks over at them, as the lady nurse smiles towards him. "How are you feeling?" She spoke sweetly, as she held her clipboard to her chest.

"Fine.." Kyo quietly replied, not really in the mood to talk at the moment. The nurse nods, as he wrote something down on the paper—which is on the clipboard.

"Well, you can call me nurse Aoi.." She spoke, as a soft smile appears on her thin lips. "You lost a bit of blood from your wound, but we're giving you some samples, so try not to move so much.. Also, if your wondering.." She spoke, going closer to the younger males ear. "Your lover is fine, they didn't hurt him" She whispers, before she turns around because her name was called.

Kyo nodded, before he glances at his parents, who was waiting for the doctor and nurse to get out the room. Soon, the doctor told all the biological things about Kyo's blood and body, saying he will be able to leave either tomorrow or two days.

Then the doctor and nurse exits the room, as the room becomes silent. His mother sits down on the bed, a sad smile on her lips. "Honey, I'm so sorry, I know I'm not the best mother like..." She pauses, seeing to be trying to figure out her thoughts. "Your actual mother, but... let's start over, okay? I'll be there for you, you didn't choose your fate, but I can see you really love him" She sweetly spoke, Kyo's father only scoffed.

Kyo blankly looks at her, as the room became silent once again. He doesn't understand what's happening, it's like all his energy just left his body. He just shot twice... just for loving a male and running away with his lover..

The first year was still processing that, he honestly couldn't be mad or upset at the moment because he was just shocked.

"Why... why did they shoot me?" Kyo spoke, as he looks into his mothers eyes, with confusion and dullness. The older lady frowned softly, as she stayed quiet.

"To teach you a lesson not to fucking runaway from us" His father timed in, as he angrily spoke out.

"What, no, that's not true" Kyo's mother spoke up, as she stands from the hospital bed. "You.. you and that other woman agreed to pay the cop to shoot one of our kids... what the hell is wrong with you both!" She almost yelled out, sadness and anger lacing within her voice. As the first year watches.

"You really care about him?" The older man spoke, as he looks at the older woman with confusion. She glances back at him like he was dumb with a deadpan expression.

"Of course I care about him? He is our son" She spoke, as she crosses her arms while shaking her head. The older male rolled his eyes, as Kyo's phone begins to ring. Catching everyone's attention.

Before Kyo could even say can someone give him his phone, his father picked the phone up, as he looks at the caller ID. Until he slams the phone on the ground, making it break, causing the phone call to turn off.

"What the fuck?" Kyo spat out of anger, as he rushes up from his bed, wincing in pain from the force he lifted himself up from.

His mother picked his phone off the ground, as she looks towards her husband with shock and pure anger. "I'm done! Get the fuck out right now" She shouted, as she points towards the door.

Her husband scoffed, as he walks closer to his wife. "You can't get rid of me, I'm your fucking soulmate bitch" He hissed, as he grips her arm. Causing her to pull her arm back quickly, glancing back at him with pure anger like a venomous snake.

Kyo has never seen his mother like this before, which shocked him slightly. As he glances at his stitches, seeing if he didn't cause them to snap as he was standing up.

The older male tried to grab her arm once more, but she didn't let him. "I said get the fuck out!" She spoke, as she pushes him back towards the door. Causing the older male to push her back, hitting the floor with a thump.

"Mom?" Kyo spoke, as his eyes widen, glancing at with anger. Until nurses and doctors rushes inside the hospital room, as the two nurses goes down to help the older woman up off the floor. Whilst the doctors escort the older male out of the room, while he refuses.

"Are you okay Mis? Did you get hurt" one nurse spoke, as she worriedly helps the older woman up, same with the other nurse.

When the two doctors exited with Kyo's father, another doctor from before all of this and nurse Aoi walks inside quickly. "Ah! Is everything okay here?" She spoke worriedly, as she walks over to Kyo.

Kyo simply nods, as he sits back down on the hospital bed. Aoi sweetly smiles towards them both, saying a few things before they left once more. "Mom, you okay?" He asks, as the older woman smiles softly.

"I'm fine don't worry about it sweetie.." She spoke sweetly. "Also... we are moving from that house we called home, so I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?" She spoke afterwards, as she stands up from the loveseat she was sitting on.

Kyo could only nod, allowing his mother gently kiss his forehead. Making him scrunch up his face in disgust. Causing the older lady to sweetly chuckle, before she bid her farewell's and head to whatever location.

The first year lays back on the hospital bed. He sighs softly, he has no phone to even play games while he waits... Aster must be worried...

Kyo groans heavily, as he pulls the blanket over his body. As he closes his eyes, his thoughts soon stopping as he falls under slumber.