chapter one 🐉

It was a fairly normal day in Liyue, the sun was bright as always however it was a tad windy. The people of Liyue Harbor were busy as usual. The Traveler stopped by to buy some food and other supplies. The Traveler hasn't come to Liyue in a while, perhaps they have been busy exploring the other regions of Teyvat however it is truly none of my business.

Unfortunately Master Hu has tasked me with handing out her coupons today. It truly confuses me how she believes a two for one deal on coffins is appealing or appropriate.

As I pass by Wanmin Restaurant I see a young man, he has blond hair and light gray eyes. He appears to be lost as he is looking frustratingly at his map, the way he grabs the edges almost causing the paper to rip.

"Excuse me?" I say both in attempt to help and in hopes on getting rid of the 69 coupons Master Hu gave me.

He looks up shocked, as if he had not noticed my presence until now.

"Oh greetings sir, is there a problem?"

"No not at all. You just seemed frustrated and it seemed like you needed help."

Upon closer inspection he had large eyebags and it looked as if he hadn't slept in days.

"I've been trying to get to Inazuma and I seem to be lost. However if I were to guess based off of the architecture and clothing I appear to be in Liyue."

"And you would be correct. What business do you have in Inazuma might I ask?"

His previously clam and stoic face turned sour as he looked at the ground and clutched his map in his fist.

"I'm looking for someone..." he said in a icey, almost angry tone. "Do you know a way for me to get there? I've heard they recently opened thier borders so getting in shouldn't be that hard."

"Of course" I say, nodding my head. "Allow me to lead you to the docks. I do believe Captain Beidou is here today, I'm sure she'll be delighted to bring another traveler over."

But before either of us could say anything we heard a loud, grumbling noise.

It was his stomach.