chapter two 🍛

He stood there for a minute, slightly embarrassed at the loudness of his stomach.

"Well, I suppose I'm hungry." he said, looking away in embarrassment. "Do you know any good places to eat? Perhaps we could talk over some lunch."

"A restaurant called Third-Round Knockout is just over there. I highly recommend."

"Than what are we waiting for?" He says, stepping ahead of me and turning around to face me.

On our short walk I had realized something, I had yet to ask for his name, so I did. "By the way, what is your name."

"Kurapika, and you?"

"You may call me Zhongli."

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down at one of the tables. I set down all of Master Hu's coupons that I had failed to hand out and Kurapika puts his crumpled map beside them.

We had ordered our food, he had refused anything alcoholic curiously.

His answer when I asked him about his motivation for wanting to go to Inazuma still bothered me so I attempted to ask again in a more suitable way.

"Why are you looking for someone in Inazuma?"

I failed

He looked troubled however before he could say anything a large gust of wind hit us and blew away Master Hu's coupons and Kurapika's map. The wind also blew away, his hair?