Prologue and Intro

The future. A time often promised to be a peaceful opportunity where things would end up turning utopic in a sense. Not this future. In this future, everything around the city we are in at this moment of our story was in absolute ruins. Or to be more specific, this house, which looked like it had been blown up by a criminal, or in this case, a pair.

The pair was running from the house, satisfied with what they had done. However, a mysterious lady had been tailing them ever since their nefarious crime, furious at their actions, some would even say heartbroken, but nevertheless she kept at them like a lion to its predator. The pair used every trick they had to get her off, but it wasn't enough, for she had managed to corner them in an abandoned warehouse.

The rain poured, serving as background noise for the encounter between these figures, two of malice, one of justice, the three all seeping hate with their very presence. Finally, after a moment, one of them spoke. "Why the hell would you kill these people?!" The lady who chased the duo demanded, "They were innocent people and you know it!" "Pity" The female criminal stated, "We were hoping to get you instead!" "Though honestly, sister," The male criminal stated, "We'll accept this circumstance. After all, your husband financially supported the people who are keeping kids like what we used to be trapped inside of those hell holes you claim are doing the right thing for us!" "Yeah," the sister added, "especially since that's where we came from before we were sent to prison because we wanted to escape from there. Oh, but then we got our vengeance." "Something that began our journey on a road," The brother said, "One that led my sister and I to this very moment." "Nicely said, brother." The sister said. "Thank you." The brother said. "I know that day," The lady said, "Innocent people died that day. People like me were brought on board to ensure that the disaster you caused in the past never happens again!" "And how well did that go for your family, Cavatina?" The sister taunted.

The lady, now identified as Cavatina, snapped at that moment and shot the two of them on the spot. In their last moments, the brother however, made his final comment. "Tough shit, Cavy! No matter what you do, they're still gone! All those people, all that blood, including your family, are now pages in the story of history. And at the end of it all, we have proven ourselves superior to the likes of you. We are... ...inevitable!" "Well then," Cavatina remarked in rage, "I still have one means to stop you. Something a little more..." she pulled out a device that looked like a clock "...permanent." She activated the device, time beginning to swirl around her, at that moment, the only thing on her mind was ending the whole situation she had become involved in once and for all. Cavatina held on, screaming in pain on that very moment, because at the very next one, she had disappeared, never to be seen again.

"What the fuck?! This certainly wasn't what one would expect to open a 'True and the Rainbow Kingdom' fanfiction, was it?"

What the- Who said that?!

"It was..." At that moment, a young girl revealed herself, this is what she looks like.

" At that moment, a young girl revealed herself, this is what she looks like