𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

he'd be so romantic, slowly working you up until you were wet enough for his cock. lightly adding a finger in as he slid it back and forth, your breaths quickened as he added another one, slightly curling his fingers with each thrust as you dug your teeth into your lip to stay quiet, he'd lean down to start kissing you, adding his tongue in to slowly massage against yours.

his fingers sunk in deeper as you let out a moan into his throat, his thumb landed on your clit and he rubbed it softy but it was enough to have you on the edge.

"I think I'm close"

"good, I can't wait to see you cum"

he'd kiss you again but this time deeper, teeth hitting each other as his fingers quickened, you let out a choked moan as you came, he'd quickly lick his fingers and go down to your open thighs, kissing them softly as he made his way to your cunt. he'd lay a kiss on your clit before his tongue swipe up your folds, your hands snuck over your lips as you closed your eyes, he'd slowly make out with your pussy and enter your hole with his tongue. curling it as it flicked around your walls your thighs shook around his face as he watch you melt, he'd retract it to pay some attention to your clit, slowly flicking his tongue against it just you hear your moan loud enough for you to bite down on your knuckles.

a slight smirk landed on his lips before he title his head, admiring your pretty little pussy before deciding what to do. he'd lean down and gradually look back up to you before repeatedly flicking his tongue against your clit. this time you couldn't tell him as you came, pearly liquid running down your thighs as he licked it up with a groan. he'd put one of your legs on his shoulder as his cock stood proud and hard, pre dripping out of his pretty red tip as he leaned it closer to your swollen cunt

"you ready f'me?" he'd slur, too pussy drunk to sound clear as he just wanted to ram into your hole already and make you cum again

"yes" he'd delicately put his tip in with a groan, your wall clamping down as you sucked him in deeper, slowly putting it in inch by inch until he was fulling into your cunt.

he'd lean down with one leg around his waist and your thigh up to your chest with it being thrown over his shoulder. he'd kiss you sensually as a sultry groan escaped from his throat, as he waited for your to adjust and give him the go-ahead, and when you did, he was ruthless. hips snapping back and forth as his cock kissed your cervix, he'd slam his lips into yours when your moans became too loud in fear of waking everyone up. his balls smacked against your ass as his teeth sunk into your neck, hard enough to make you whine but lick it right after to make you sigh.

he was deep, so deep, he'd place a hand on your lower stomach to feel just how deep he was. he'd whisper praises in your ear, "you're doing so well, baby" "takin' so good" "fuck, you look so pretty" he felt your pussy clamp on his cock as he kissed your lips "you gonna cum?" you'd nod and he'd smile, kissing you again just to speed up "good, because I am too" and when you both did he made sure to have his lips glued on yours to muffle your moans, because nobody but him can hear those pretty little noises <3