𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

your eyes are heavy as the sight of the door becomes blurrier and blurrier, the rain slams on the window above you both as carls fingertips run up and down your spine.

you lay on top of him as you dig your nose into his sweatshirt, his scent engulfing you. your eyes shut as goosebumps appear on your back as he brushes over you softly, the both of you sinking into the worn mattress below you.

you feel as though you are falling, your trust for him certain as you lay vulnerable. no weapons, no escape route, no fear.

earphones are softly playing a continuous beat he keeps looping from his ipod, the back of your mind picks apart the song as you subconsciously think what he'd listen to right now, in this moment.

the rare moment he has alone with you, where he can really hold you tight, knowing at least for now you are safe.

your legs go numb as your body prepares itself for sleep, your fingers still twitching as they replay their day of knife-handling and ammo

thats why you collapsed on him the second he raised his arms out for you, understanding everything you needed in that moment with no words shared.

because you two don't need to talk to hear each other, especially on nights like these. You just need to feel safe, and with him, you do.