𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

A = Aftercare (What They're Like After Sex)

Carl is so sweet. he'd get you water if needed, cuddle you, kiss you, clean you up, just everything ugh he is so adorable <3 he'd just wants to make you feel loved and safe after sex

B = Body Part (Their Body Of Theirs and Their Partner's that they like)

He likes his hands, seeing them pump in and out of your gushy cunt, and having his arms around you, keeping you safe, and making you cum basically.

He loves your eyes, as sappy as this man is he is in love with them, Siren or Doe he is obsessed. (especially when you're focused, like when you're killing walkers)

C = Cum (Anything to Do with Cum; because yum.)

I'd say his favorite place to cum is honestly on your tits (he is nasty nasty) it's hot when it dribbles on your nipples and makes him so fucking hard again

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty Self Explanatory, A Dirty Secret of Theirs)

remember back at the prison? with those flimsy curtains we tried to use as doors? yeah, he peeled them away when you were changing.

E = Experience (How Experience are They? Do They Know What They're Doing?)

he knew absolutely nothing at first. I mean..obviously, it's the apocalypse. but with trial and error, you guys found the perfect pace and perfect angles <3

F = Favorite Positions (This Goes Without Saying)

missionary. like I said he is sappy and loves to hold your hands above your head while he looks at your face when having sex with you

G = Goofy (Are They More Serious In The Moment? Are They Humorous? Etc.)

he is more serious, and emotional out of everything. when its just love making tho he can be more goofy

H = Hair (How Well Groomed Are They? Does The Carpet Match The Drapes? Etc.)

it's not on his mind to shave his pubic hair, I mean why would it? there are a million other things more important than that. but, he does grab scissors and to a trim every so often (don't worry, he's very skilled with his hands)

I = Intimacy (How Are They During the Moment? The Romantic Aspect)

bros a fucking rom-com. he is so sweet and so loving, buuuut when he's stressed it could get a little more freaky, he is just a switch with those things

J = Jack Off (Masturbation Headcanon)

he doesn't jack off so much anymore now that he's with you, but he probably jerked off in the shower thinking about you as his daily routine before he got with you.

K = Kink (One or More of Their Kinks)

your innocent eyes looking up at him when his cock is down your throat (told you he had a thing for your eyes)

loooooves it when you're vocal, he wants to hear just how good he's fucking you

L = Location (Favorite Places to Do the Deed)

shower for sure. gotta live out those fantasies he had when he was fucking his fist now he has the real deal. but on a serious note, it's easier for you to be louder and it's easier to clean up.

M = Motivation (What Gets them Turn on, What Gets Them Going)

everything! he is a teenage boy, after all, bro is 18 and has a girlfriend what do you expect? but the top of his list is when your cleavage pops out, makes him wanna take you right then and there

N = No (Something They Wouldn't do, Turn Offs)

hurting you, or just making you feel bad is not something he'd like

O = Oral (Preferences in Giving and Receiving, Skill, Etc.)

I think as much as he likes receiving, giving you pleasure is so much more rewarding. ( he could be stuck in between your thighs allll day)

P = Pace (Are They Fast and Rough? Slow and Sensual? Etc.)

slow and sensual...unless he's had a rough day....then buckle up.

Q = Quickies (Their Opinion on Quickie, How Often, Etc.)

i think he likes them. the shower for example -easy cleanup and easy wake-up or wind down-

R = Risk (Are They Game to Experiment? Do They Like Taking Risks? Etc.)

if risks mean fucking you in "oh fuck are we gonna get caught?" places, then yes. (such as the kitchen, it's happened so many times, thank goodness you guys haven't gotten caught yet)

S = Stamina (How Many Rounds Can They Go For? How Long Do They Last?)

he can go on forever, 4 rounds if you can keep up, but 2-3 if you're tired.

T = Toys (Do They Own Any Toys? Do They Use Them? On A Partner or Themselves?)

where is he supposed to find toys!?!? but if he finds an unopened, new, clean vibe then I think he'd store it in his bag to ask you about it for later.

U = Unfair (How Much Do They Like To Tease?)

a good amount I think. he likes to tease you in the walls of Alexandria, just cuz for shits and giggles and seeing that pouty look he can kiss off, but outside the walls, he doesn't bother you too much. -doesn't wanna distract you-

V = Volume (How Loud They Are, What Sounds They Make. Etc.)

in bed, low grunt and praises in your ear. in the shower, full-on groaning and moaning as he pounds into you.

W = Wild Card (A Random Headcanon For The Character)

he once fingered you in the living room while someone was in the kitchen across from it, he'd had a blanket over your both, your head was limp on his shoulders as you let out little whimpers in his ear but to anyone else, it looked like you were having trouble waking up. the fear and excitement of getting caught rushing through your veins (tho he'd die if someone found out) was so thrilling as his fingers fucked into your pussy, and when you came he was daring enough to slip his fingers in his mouth to lap on your cream, then rick walked by and he turned his palm so it looked like he was yawning. he still looks back to that as the craziest thing you've guys done.

X = X-ray (Let's See What's Going Under Those Clothes)

6.2 inches. and he has a raging cock. veins all over with a deep red tip that oozes with pre-cum. it looks so fucking sore and all you wanna do is relieve that uncomfortable ache in his cock :(.. he has a nice pair of balls, they're heavy with the need to pump you full of babies and he loves it when you take one into your mouth <3

Y = Yearning (How High Is There Sex Drive?)

pretty high. he can get his fill with one quick rough fuck for a day or two but if it's like a week then you start to notice he can get a little snappy with people and more irritable so once you start to notice that you make sure to give a good sucking that night that has him whimpering and whining <3

Z = Zzz (How Quickly They Fall Asleep Afterwards)

after making sure you're safe and okay, he kinda watches you for a while then knocks out not too long after...making sure to kiss your lips or your nose if you are asleep and mumble 'love you' before drifting off himself <3