𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

Activities = (How do they spend their free time with them?)

Carl doesn't have a lot of free time, but when he does you betcha it's with you. he likes reading comics with you at that little spot in the woods, drinking old hot sodas with you while flipping through comics is a great way to spend a day in his opinion.

Beauty = (What do they admire about their s/o?)

ooo for beauty, he loves your eyes and your lips. he loves it when your eyes linger on him and the taste of your lips stays too. he admires your sternness, you don't hang onto feelings and you get right to it, speaking your mind but you're still so understanding, your badassyness is something carl adores.

Comfort - (How would they help their s/o when they feel down)

you're good at hiding your feelings when your down (which sucks when he's trying to help you) if its something personal you push it down as there are bigger things to handle right now. but if its something like a death, or anything huge like that he usually holds you, cooks for you, ect.

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

you tell him not to. which hurts. you tell him that because nothing is settled, and if it comes down to it, you're the one going down. not him. (which he doesn't accept) buuuut, by himself, in his dreams, he pictures a calm life with a family. (and secretly you do to)

Fight = Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

yes. its easy for him to forgive you, nothing is for certain, and you could very well die the next day, so little fights are not worth fighting, and coming to an understanding is easy with Carl. But if it's something bigger -which is rare- it would probably take some space for you both to think it over, then forgive.

Gratitude = How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

extremely grateful. he takes every moment you two have together and embraces it completely. the only thing he wouldn't and couldn't be grateful for is you pushing him out of the way from a walker and leaving yourself completely in its way -it scares him to lose you, and for him to lose you because of him? he couldn't live with himself.

Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

no, he is pretty much an open book. nothing else you can really hide after going through all that. but some things should just be kept. he doesn't share everything, and that's not needed.

Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around?

you changed carl for the better and carl changed you for the better. you both could've gone down a dark path with the state of the world but with each other, you sparked a light in it.

Jealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

carl and you can read people very easily, but something you just can't seem to catch is when someone is lightly flirting with you. so when he catches it, and you don't seem too bothered with them doing it (because you have no idea), yeah he gets jealous. he deals with it by usually showing the guy that you're his by probably swinging an arm around your shoulders or sneaking an arm around your waist, and that makes him feel better.

Kiss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

yes he is, and the first kiss was sweet. a long dragged out kiss that was more of a short makeout than a peck..(because he -and you- waited so long to do that)

Love Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

the confession was the kiss. just finally breaking the ice and kissing.

Marriage - Do they want to get married?

yes, he does. he hasn't brought it up to you, but you want to. just need some time first.

Nicknames - What do they call their s/o?

babe mostly, and doll when he is feeling romantic <3

On Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

he is mushy and protective. is it obvious? completely see-through. he expresses his love through touch, always hugging or kissing you.

PDA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

not upfront but makes it known with a hand on your waist. he brags to his michonne -he is adorable- but no one else, his bragging is just him being proud and just vents his admiration to michonne (who melts when he talks about you with nothing but love)

Quirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

he listens.

Romance - How romantic are they? Cliché or rather creative?

he is romantic in the sense that he's gitty when he talks about you to others. but not the cliche romantic dude (because you hate that, and he'd feel embarrassed)

Support - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

you have no goals but he believes and trusts you completely.

Thrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

the only new things you guys try are new positions.

Understanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

he knows the ins and outs of you, and yeah, he is completely empathetic.

Value - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

everything. he'd die for you (even tho you hate it when he says that) the only thing he can think to compare it with protection-wise is probably with Judith. you guys are the things he wants to protect the most.

Wild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

he didn't want to show you his eye. even once it was healed up. he was worried you wouldn't want him anymore (which even he knew was complete bullshit, but his insecurities got the best of him) but when he needed to change the bandages and michonne and rick were gone, you stepped in. he tried to turn when you took it off but you kissed him and changed his bandages, he thinks of that often <3

XOXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

VERY. he is extremely affectionate and loves to kiss and cuddle you.

Yearning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

he is really worried when you're out on a run. he tries to distract himself by reading comics, but that just reminds him of you and how anything can happen out there.

Zeal - Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

he'd do anything for this relationship, no matter if it's giving you the water when you guys were on the road, saying he wasn't thirsty when he knew damn well his instincts told him to down that bottle completely. or if it's risking his life to save you from a walker. he'd do anything for you.