💀Spooky Scary Skeletons, Send Shivers Down Your- OK I'll Be Quiet Now 💀

💀

"WE CAN SEE GHOSTS HERE?!"

"I said maybe."

Usopp quickly pulled out his exorcism kit, making everyone sweatdrop.

Sunny stared out at the dark scenery in front of them. 'Ghosts? That can only mean one thing. We've entered the Thriller Bark arc. We'll meet Brook soon: everyone's favorite musician!' As if perfectly timed, a big creepy ship came closer to the straw hats.  

"Hey guys, what's that?" Sunny asked, pointing to it, trying to hide the smile on their face. 

"What's what?" The crew turned around to the gigantic ship in front of their faces now. Chills ran down Nami, Usopp, and Chopper's spines. 

"T-T-T-That ship is HUGE! " Usopp pointed out, his legs trembling.

"Y-Y-You don't think any talking skeletons will appear, do you?" Nami asked, nervously laughing.

'Girl just jinxed it.'

"Yohoho yohohoho yohohoho~" A violin was heard along with a voice that was creepy with the atmosphere. Hearts sped up, sweat trailed down their faces, jaws dropped to the floor.

"N-N-N-No way..."

"A-A-A-A-A-A..."

"WHY IS THERE A SKELETON PLAYING A VIOLIN?!!"

Yep, that's right. Above them was a skeleton, on the edge of the massive ship, moving his bow up and down the small instrument, casually. His head slowly turned to them.

"EEEEEPPP!!!" Nami and Usopp clung to each other.

"Spooky scary skeletons, send shivers down your spine~!" Everyone looked at the orange haired kid as they turned around the ship singing that horribly timed song.

"Sunny, what are you doing?"

"Singing, and you're interrupting. Where was I- oh right! Spooky scary skeletons, send shivers down your spine~ shrieking skulls will shock your soul~ seal your doo-"

"Could you stop that?! Why are you not terrified?!" Nami scolded the child, who was now humming.

"Because Luffy's not terrified."

"Wha-"

"THAT'S SO AWESOME!!" 

"I should've known..."

💀

"Alright, someone has to go with Luffy, to keep an eye on him."

"I'll go." Zoro volunteered.

"Same here." Sanji said.