Chapter 11

Bang Chan POV~

14 Missed Calls

Minho has missed 14 of my calls. or he's ignoring me. I have no idea. I man sometimes he does this because he ended up sleeping or like mentally replies to me. But 14 calls?? That's not normal.

I slid my way down the hallways into my kitchen to find my mom baking something and Hannah's sitting at the counter on her phone sliding through some social media platform.

"Hannah," She humms in response. "Have you heard from Minho at all? I have tried calling and texting him but I haven't had any replied from him at all?" He shakes her head.

"If you haven't caught on at all Chan, I haven't talked to Minho since the whole issue. So no, I haven't" She sneered at me. My mother told her to knock it off and she went back to going on her phone, ignoring me.

"Mom, have you?" She shook her head at me. She turns to me, whisking the eggs in the bowl at the same time.

"He might be busy Chan. You know he has been busy painting the murals in the bakery and coffee shop that is opening up. He probably hasn't checked his phone."

I roll my eyes at that. Minho not being on his phone is straight up impossible. Recently he has been hanging out with me and Felix and Felix has gotten him to be a straight up phone addict. He never is not on it now. Felix and him keep doing BeReals back and fourth to each other, seeing who has the better photos. News flash, its never Minho!

I walk out of the kitchen to go put on my coat and slid a black beanie over my hair. Covering a part of my ears. I slip out of the house with the keys and head towards his house. I start driving towards the coffee shop he is working on. When I finally heard my phone ring.

"Hey Siri, answer." I said and the call picked up.

"Chan, did you need something," Is all I heard before I almost freaked out, making my car swerve in the lane.

"Minho, Hi, you're alive!"

"Yeah... why wouldn't I be?" he says with a hint of annoyance on his voice.

"You haven't been answering my calls. or my text for that matter, I wanted to make sure you got home okay.."

"Oh way this before or after you practically shoved me out of the restaurant and ignored me the whole night to be with your new bestie!" He yelled.

"What?" 

"Chan, you ignored me the whole night and let that guy talk shit about me nd you did nothing about it. Geez, Chan if that were happening to you I wouldn't let that happen. Its like I didn't even matter.

"You do matter, you're my bets friend"

"Best friends don't ignore each other chan..."

I sigh, looking out the window at the store speeding by, in out out of my vision quickly. What the hell is he going on about. Jun-Ho isn't my best friend. he was just being rude and spilled coffee all over him. Like I invited him because I thought he would appreciate it more. Guess not.

"Minho, listen. I didn't mean to ignore you, but you know how important that was to me. I got signed a job offer Minho, like this is a once in a life time chance. You even told me that! Jun-ho was just helping me further my career. This is a good thing. I thought you wanted this for me."

I do, why are your. turning this back on me. Chan, I wasn't the one that did anything wrong. You ignored me and chose his side."

"Okay okay okay,  get it. Can we not fight right now? Listen I'll make it up to you. I'm on my way over to the coffeeshop, We can meet up and I'll take you out for lunch. How about that.