Chapter Fifteen

"I-I'm sorry, Sir..."

I gripped the sheets harder when his hand gave my ass a hard spank again. I sniffled and bit the sheets. I grunted when he spanked my ass again. He didn't use his belt this time. He's spanking me using his large hand, pero masakit pa rin.

"You've been disrespectful. I've been too soft on you that you forgot your place, you lowly slut," he muttered in a low tone then gave my ass a hard spank again. "I'll have to remind you that you're always under me." Then he spanked my ass again. 

That was the fifteenth time... I'm mentally counting it in my mind. 

"I'm s-sorry, Sir... I-I won't do it again." 

"Your sorry won't do anything. You have to be punished for you to learn your lesson." Then he gave my ass a hard spank again, and again... and again. 

I was literally crying, shivering, and sobbing on his bed... with my ass lifted up in the air as he spanked me ruthlessly. Nang magsawa na siya, hinablot niya ang braso ko at pinatihaya na ako sa kama. Napahikbi na lang ako at tumingin sa galit, pero guwapong mukha niya.

He pulled my pants down together with my underwear. I just bit my lower lip and raised my butt to help him remove my clothes. I gasped when he just ripped my sleeveless top and threw it on the floor. Walang kahirap-hirap niyang napunit ang damit ko, pati bra ko basta na lang niya kinalas. 

Napahawak na lang ako sa matigas na dibdib niya nang siilin niya ng halik ang labi ko. His lips were rough and desperate. He's giving me angry kisses. He cupped my cheeks as if he doesn't want me to escape from his hungry kisses, I have no intention to do that though. I don't mind having swollen lips after this. 

"Hmm..." I moaned when he hardly bit my lower lip. I tasted the metallic taste from it. Mukhang nagkasugat na. Caius just licked my lower lip and sucked it. I moaned against his lips and hugged his nape. Damn... This is so hot. 

He invaded my mouth with his tongue. I trembled under him when I felt his hand fondling my bosom. I felt the familiar sensation gripped on me. He pinched my nipples and twisted it between his fingers as he fucked my mouth with his tongue. I grunted and gripped his broad shoulders. He nibbled on my lips, then licked and sucked it. I can feel my lips getting numb because of his rough kiss. 

"Ah..." My lips parted when he finally ended the kiss. I was catching my breath. 

I looked at him with my drunk-like eyes. Caius stared back, he stared at me as if I'm some kind of a prey... and he was the predator. 

His kiss went down to my jaw. He gently bit the bone there before his kisses went down to my neck. I just moaned when I felt him leaving marks on my neck again. Hindi siya nakuntento sa isa, nakailang ulit pa. 

"S-Sir..." I gasped when his hand went down to my core. He stared at me as his hand touched my soaking wet pussy. 

"You got this wet from all that spanking, huh..." He kissed my lips then bit my earlobe. "Fucking naughty."

My legs quivered as I felt his hot breath on my ear. I almost moaned as it brought tingling sensation to my system. 

"Aahhh..." I gripped his shoulders tighter when he his finger started playing with my clit. I gasped for air when he suddenly started rubbing it so hard... so rough. I cried and tried to move my hips away from him, but he just gripped my legs tighter, and rubbed on my clit harder. 

"Sir! Aahh! T-that's too much!" I sniffled and bit my lower lip. 

My eyes widened when he suddenly thrusts his pinky finger inside my hole, he continued rubbing on my clit with his thumb. I shouted when he put his whole pinky finger inside. His pinky finger is about the size of my index finger, maybe even longer or bigger.