Ch-8 Club Fair

Y/n's POV

*RING! RING!*

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock, which caused it to cave in om itself.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I sat up straight and looked down beside me, laying eyes on my crushed alarm clock. Dammit. Now it's just a waste of points. Why did I even bother purchasing one anyway ? I have a built in alarm in my brain and I can wake up whenever I want.

I slowly got back up and stood up straight. I looked at the time, on another clock. Don't question why I had an alarm clock. It's quite literally useless to me.

I looked at the time and saw that it was only 5:30am. Just in time too. I got up and went over to the bathroom and brushed. I then proceeded to take a shower to refresh myself. I sighed in relief as I felt the water touch my skin. After a few minutes, I got out of the shower and wiped myself. I then changed into a normal sweatshirt and running shorts.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost 6:00am. I sighed to myself and walked outside, but not before brewing a little cup of coffee. I drank it all and got out of my dorm room. I went over to the running track and saw Ayanokouji standing there.

"You sure took your time." He nonchalantly stated.

"Oh don't you start with me Kiyotaka. I sometimes think you have insomnia due to how little you sleep." I rolled my eyes at him while saying this.

"I don't have insomnia. Last time I checked, you're literally the hyperactive one out of the two of us. If anything, I'm the one who goes to bed earlier while you stay awake for half the night. What do you even do anyway ?" He asked me without wavering his expression even a little.

"Oh hush Kiyo." I turned around and we both made our way to the ANHS gym. Yes, this place does have a gym.

It was a pretty advanced and nice gym too. Of course, it didn't have equipment as advanced as the White Room but it was still better than most gyms in general. And of course, it wasn't covered in all white. It had marble floors and grey walls. It's like the ideal gym. I liked it here. Finally, being able to be inside a building or gym that wasn't entirely white.

"It's different from the White Rooms gym." Ayanokouji remarked.

"Oh ? It seems that both Ayanokouji-boy and icey-boy are here." We both looked and saw none other than the great Koenji Rokusuke himself, running on the treadmill. Of course, it was no small number either. Koenji is quite fit and capable of going 18-20km/hr without discomfort after all.

"Icey-boy ?" Kiyotaka looked at me with his classic dead expressionless face.

I shrugged at this question of his and held my arms up. "Don't ask me. I have no idea how or why he started calling me that but he did. Not my fault."

"And something tells me it won't be the only nickname he has for us." Kiyotaka sighed heavily. He then turned to face Koenji. "It's a pleasure to meet you here Koenji. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting you to be here."

Koenji laughed at this. "Of course! A perfect being such as myself must come here everyday to make sure my body stays as perfect as it can be."

He then smirked and looked towards our direction. "Is that perhaps why you're here ? Getting jealous over my perfect physique ? If so then I can't blame you. Any man would be envious of me after all! Haha!!"

My and Kiyotaka both deadpanned at him and sighed at the exact same time. We didn't feel like doing anything for the first month, and only focused on body weight training in our form rooms. But from now onwards, we will be training here. Both in the mornings and at night. We can't afford to lose touch with our physicality just because we're no longer in the Whiteroom.