Ch-10 Swimming Classes

Ayanokouji POV

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

It was morning, the sun was shining brightly. Classes hadn't even started yet. I wonder why they looked so excited. They were always the least interested on any sort of class.

"I was so excited for class today, I couldn't sleep at all last night!" They're excited for class ? That's a first. I somehow doubt that.

"Damn straight! I couldn't sleep either man! Isn't this school just the best ? We get to go swimming today! And when I mean swimming, I mean girls. And when I mean girls, I mean girls in swimsuits!" He said excitedly.

I deadpanned at him. So that's why they were so excited. I should have known it had something to do with the girls. These two have already made a rather bad impression on the girls of our class as it is. The swimming classes here were co-ed. The girls and boys would both be practicing in the same pool. Meaning Horikita, Kushida and the other girls will be showing off a lot of skin. And it seems those two were not at all shameful about saying such things out loud. I noticed the girls of the class backing away from them, looking clearly uncomfortable.

I then looked at Y/n and saw that he was looking at the boys with an unimpressed look on his face. Though he isn't really friends with them, seeing them like this pisses him off. He has especially expressed his displeasure towards Yamauchi on countless occassions and in fact, I'm surprised by his self control. The Y/n I know would have already flattened Yamauchi a long time ago. I guess he doesn't want Yamauchi's brain to get even more damaged than it already is.

"Hey professor! Can you come over and help us out here ?" He asked as a short and chubby-looking boy, nicknames "The Professor" was called in.

Sotomura walked in with a smile. "Yamauchi-dono, Ike-dono, what did you need ?"

"Can you record the girls in swimsuits for us please ?" Yamauchi asked and I just stared on at them. Sotomura would never accept such a request so I don't really have to worry about an-

"Gladly. I'll pretend to be sick and lay down on the sidelines while recording their sizes."

I just stared at them with an unreadable expression.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I looked at Y/n and saw his frown drop further when he heard this. He's never really been a fan of such fantasies anyways. It's probably due to the fact that he has two sisters.

"This seems rather interesting." Y/n clapped with a happy smile while walking to the two perverts. And of course, like the great friend that he is, he drags me with him.

"So, what are you three talking about ?" While he was talking to them, the boys somehow failed to notice his phone which was recording the conversation.

"Screw off man! You'll snitch on us if we tell you!" Yamauchi grumbled. I looked at Y/n and saw that his smile hadn't changed, but I could feel the hostility emanating off him.

"I promise I won't be tell anyone about this myself." He reassured and the both sighed.

"Alright, we're taking bets to see which girls have the biggest chest!" Ike told us, making us both deadpan at him. That's actually disappointing.

Me and Y/n looked at eachother, most likely thinking the same thing. There wasn't exactly any point in this debate. Sakura and Hasabe would win. That is clear as day. This whole thing is pointless.

Y/n sighed. "I also heard that you were going to record the girls swimming ?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun! You wanna join us ?" They offered and we both declined.