Ch-11 Swimming Races

Y/n POV

"All right everyone! Line yourselves up!"

Before us stood a macho-looking man who I assumed to be our swimming coach. He seemed like the kind of person that would be very enthusiastic about sports. He looked like a PE teacher but also looked like he would be attractive to both men and women.

"There are sixteen of you huh ? I thought there would have been more, but that's alright." Technically, there would have been more if Yamauchi and Ike didn't scare two-thirds of the girls away with their perverted antics.

"After you warm up, I want to see what you can really do. Swim for me." He didn't appear to be frustrated by the absence of many.

"Excuse me sir, I can't really swim..." A random side character raised his hand sheepishly.

"Don't worry about that. Since you have me as your teacher, you'll be swimming by summertime." He reassured and altered his attention back to the rest of us.

"Well, we don't really need to be good swimmers do we ? It's not like we're going to the beach." Ike shrugged.

I feel like he just jinxed us. I am more than certain that the school will have some sort of swimming based tests or activities.

"I don't mind at all if you are bad swimmers now, but I'll make sure you are all winners in the end. And besides, being good at swimming will definitely come handy in the future. Definitely." I feel like there's a deeper meaning behind that, like some sort of hint towards future swimming based events. Or am I just overthinking ?

Everyone started doing warm up exercises. The teacher said we would be swimming in the fifth metre pool. Those who couldn't swim were allowed to touch the bottom of the pool with their feet.

Everyone took turns and swam across the pool. Once Ike got to the end, he stood up with a proud grin and boasted. "He he he, that was an easy win for you! Did you all see my super swimming skills ?"

Ike, you were no better than the rest of our classmates. There's isn't really anything to brag about.

"Well it looks like everyone can swim, for the most part."

"Of course sir, back in junior high, people called me the 'flying-fish', you know ?" Again, I'll just ignore him.

"I see. In that case, I'll have you start competing against eachother. We'll seperate the groups based on gender. Fifty metres. Freestyle." The teacher explained.

"C-compete?! Are you serious sensei?!" Ike cried.

"I'll give out a bonus to the winners. 5000 private points. However, the ones who come in last must take supplementary classes." The experienced swimmers all cheered in joy while the less experienced ones groaned.

"Because we don't have many girls, I'll split you up into groups of two with five per group. The fastest time wins. For the boys, I'll select the top five finishing times and have them race in the final round." I already knew who those five were going to be. There were ten girls and sixteen boys.

Myself, Ayanokouji and Koenji are going to be in the final round alongside Sudou. The other is most likely Hirata. As for the girls, I feel like Onodera would win.

"Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Ku–" I smacked him upside the head.

"Jesus Ike, calm down!" It seems that Kushida has completely entranced this dumbass.

"B-but Kushida-chan is so cute isn't she ? And her boobs are pretty big too!" I really don't care about all that.

It's true, Kushida does seem like the ideal girlfriend. She was a beauty in a normal school uniform but in the school swimsuit, with her voluptuous body and curves being exposed, a lot of boys were swooning over her. How will they react when Kushida actually shows off her skin or wears a bikini, I wonder ?