23

Taehyung's pov

22h00

Ever since I left Jimin at the house, I felt how empty and aching my heart is feeling right now. I feel like I've lost my other half, actually I just did.

What I did to him,I won't forgive myself at all- and when Jungook told me last night that I should come clean, I thought about it,and that's when I realized that I need to talk to Jimin,I need to solve things out with Jimin.

But being a stupid shit person, I don't feel like I did enough,I don't feel like I apologized enough. I still want to but that's when it hit me that Jimin doenst deserve someone like me at all.

He doesn't deserve to love a shit person like me because I don't want to be told the truth,that's my big problem. I always wanna be right and that made me  selfish to my loved ones.

Him and Jungook being in a relationship, I realized that it do makes me happy, but hurt that I won't be part of their relationship because I'm a monster.

Jungook.

He also doesn't deserve me,and I don't want to leave him with Jimin but I have no choice. The two are happy with each other, and I'm here- I'm just here being jelouse that I won't be part of the relationship.

Tonight, I need to talk to him and just clear this up - and stop being a dick,for once.

I love them so much but they deserve more.

_

Author's pov

01h00

Taehyung walk in the bedroom to see Jungook on a phone

" Listen okay,I will come tomorrow we will talk okay baby? Don't worry so much, I will also have a talk with him. Relax baby,relax- plus he is here now,I will talk to him. Okay, okay love you " Jungook smile as he hung up the call then look to see Taehyung's eyes teary as he sigh climbing the bed.

Jungook's heart ache seeing his boyfriend broken like this.

" Jungook- Jungook- I think we should break up" Taehyung says as he sob landing on Jungook's lap, crying hardly.

" that will never happen, it won't Taehyung " Jungook says feeling himself feeling very scared and broken hearing Taehyung saying this. No,this cant be happening at all.

" I'm a bad boyfriend, I don't deserve you- I'm selfish and such a shit person Jungook-"

" whatever you are saying, it's complete bullshit because my boyfriend is none of that"

" jun-" Jungook pull him  in a soft kiss making Taehyung melt in a kiss as he kiss him back, caressing Jungook's cheek as he cries. Jungook pull away wiping Taehyung's tears.

" you are none of that baby. You should stop saying those words before I get angry at you because you know very well that you ain't like that" Taehyung cries as he listen to Jungook.

" you don't understand Jungook- I'm the one who is busy ruining your relationship with Jimin, because you guys don't deserve me at all." Jungook's eyebrows frown.

" what?"

" Jungook-jungook you should leave me and be with Jimin " Jungook blink his eyes as he stare at Jimin.

" you don't know how much he hates me and I'm sure that when he is with you he tells you how much he despises me- and yes,it hurts to know that my chim don't love me anymore and I deserve it and I'm willing to accept it and move on- but I don't think it will be easy but I need to be strong for both of you. Remember ,you guys always wanted me to be strong- and I need to live with those motivation words that you have you have telling me" Taehyung finish as he sob

Jungook only look at him then shake his head feeling disappointed that Taehyung is really thinking that low of himself and he thinks that he is not good enough for him- it hurts him that his boyfriend is feeling this sad.

" it hurts that you thinking so low of yourself. Who even told you that Jimin hates you or you are not enough for me? I'm begging you Kim Taehyung, don't make me angry " Taehyung look up at him.

" If you really break up with me-i won't allow it and it will hurt me forever to know that you want to leave me" Jungook says hurtfully.

" No,-no- I don't want to leave you -"

" then you need to stop talking bullshit Taehyung. I'm glad that you talked things out with Jimin and apologized sincerely - and he felt happy that you talked with him" Taehyung widen his eyes

" he did? why? I mean- didn't- he - he like uh-uhm- said something-"

" he told me that he is happy that you finally confessed to him honestly but he's sad that you think he hates you because I'm even standing up for him,Jimin won't hate you baby" he kiss Taehyung's forehead who look at him with a blush and teary eyes

" our wish finally came true baby, its time to do things right and start a fresh with our other lover" Taehyung giggle and nodded happily at Jungook who hugged him

Whu.