Lost in Your Eyes

Author's Note:

The inspiration for this fanfic is a vide made by my friend Pearl. Because is on twitter, Wattled doesn't let me put the link here, so I'll see if I can put them on the comments.

Hope you guys can enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was inevitable.

Mile couldn't help it.

Ever since they found themselves again and Mile recognized that foxy sultry look, he could do nothing but stare at it, like a lost man to an oasis.

It was like a gravitational pull from the earth to the sun. Every smile, every touch, every random body movement, Mile's eyes didn't miss a thing. Even when he wasn't trying, his eyes would focus automatically on anything Apo did. Like he demanded his undivided attention and Mile was just a humble servant, slave to his every command. He tried to fight it, ever since the casting day, but it was like he was drawn, like a moth to a flame.

He didn't understand it then; all the opportunities they had to meet over the years, and he never felt the way he did now. He never had the urge to scout him in a crowd, to search for him in a room, to know everything about the man, to listen to him endlessly.

As the days passed and turned into weeks, and the months, all that time together necessary for the series became something more, developed into something more.

Mile found himself genuinely learning about what made Apo tick, what pissed him off, what he loved and what he could live without. He learn about his habits, about what a picky eater he was, how he loved the mountain and loved to meditate; especially when he felt troubled. He also paid attention when Apo talked about his struggles, his suffering in the industry -and how he was shamed and put aside for things out of his control-, his dreams and aspirations; and silently vowed to make each and everyone come true.

Mile tried to fight whatever it was growing inside of him that made him extremely aware of the man that often accompanied his every waking moment and dreams, not that he would ever admit it, but apparently it was a lost cause. As if the Universe herself had a hand on the matter.

But it was futile.

With every passing day, every interview, every trip, every shared room, it kept growing, eating him alive until nothing was left except Apo. His focus shifted. Now everything revolved around the one man, all was slowly and deliberately done with the foxy man in mind. He couldn't eat, he couldn't sleep, he couldn't even play without thinking of Apo or being reminded of the hyper cutie.

Mile had enough.

He was done battling destiny. He was done running away. He knew what this was from the moment he blurred the lines between his character and real life. When the scenes began to have more meaning than intended, when his heart began doing flips and skips over little, simple things. Back then he used the excuse of his character and how well he was into it, use that he got so into the role...but then filming was over, and here he still was, heart still skipping, face still blushing, eyes still wondering and mind still not over it. He could deny it no longer, and the more days passed, the more he knew.

He, Mile Phakphum Romsaithong, was in love with Apo Nattawin Wattanaghitiphat and there was not hiding it...not when even the fans were catching up.

After all, he kept getting lost in his eyes...

-The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Let me know what you think! Feel free to leave comments and kudos! they make my days better