《Chapter 1: Debate》

"Sonic! You're late once again, why are you always late!!" Mr Eggman said with a snarl.

"Chill out teach, im just too cool, ok? You wouldn't understand since you were always the outcast." He glared at me and told me to sit down.

"KYAAHHH SONIC IS SOO COOL!!!!" I glanced at them and they blushed "HE NOTICED US!!!"

"Hey ladies, what are you doing tonight..?" I walked up to them smiling.

"U-uhm, were doing karaoke tonight with our friends from another school!!" They glanced around, not wanting to look me in the eyes.

"Can I come?" I looked into their eyes.

"Of-of course you can come Sonic!! After school we can meet up at the gate!" She said excitedly, I smirked and started to walk away.

"Thanks, buttercup." In my peripheral vision I swear I saw a girl faint, I guess another one bites the dust.

After school...》

After school I packed my bag and went out to the gate.

"Ah Sonic! You really came!!" A girl squeaked.

"Of course I came, I said I would didn't I?" I chuckled and began to walk "Lets go."

《At karaoke》

"This should be the room.." A girl said opening the door, I then saw a ton of beautiful girls, dressed in different uniforms than ours.

"Ah! Mika-chan you made it!" A girl approached so called Mika.

"Yeah, and we brought the most popular guy in our class! Sonic!!" The girl looked at me and I smiled.

"Oh really? We did the same thing!!! We brought Shadow!!!!" That caught me off guard, I might have a rival now... that won't stop me from bringing a girl home. I'm always good at that!!

Suddenly a guy approached me, with black and red quills.

"Tch, whos this blue hedgehog?" Hey!! Im pretty proud of my quills!!!!

"My names Sonic, nice to meet you... not." He looked at me with his red eyes and scoffed. He looks like a loner, whats so enduring about this guy?!?! Most popular guy at school, baloney!!!

"Looks like they're getting along!! Let's all sit down, I already ordered some food." The girl spun around and sat down on the couch, I decided to too.

"Get out of my way faker!! I don't want you to sit by me!!" I hissed, I didn't like this guy.

"Theres no seating arrangement is there? You're gonna have to deal with it, cotton candy hair." Cotton candy?!?! I was pissed, this guy is so stuck up.

"Like your quills scream cool guy, no way!!! Mcr lover!" He hit me and growled, this guy needs to get a grip already.

"Lets pick a song guys!!" Finally, a chance for me to impress the ladies.

"Lets do Chandler!!!! It's my favorite song, Sonic id like to hear you sing it.."

"Of course, id do anything for you sweetie." I heard the emo hedgehog groan, shut up!!! Im gonna do great, just you wait..

Finally the song is starting and everyone's cheering me on, of course aside from that guy. I started to sing, everything was going well until this one part... I had a voice crack. Everyone heard it, my life is over.

"...." Everyone was silent until they burst out in laughter, I can't believe it, I embarrassed myself in front of everyone!!

"Sonic, that was a cute voice crack, wouldn't you say..?" No, it was not!!! My face was red as I sat down, shadow was still laughing slightly.

"Whats so funny..!?" I hissed at him, he just looked at me and smiled.

"You!" He burst out laughing again, the girls from his school looked concerned. Maybe he's one of those cool types who never smiles.

"Sonic.. I have to talk to you outside." One of the girls said to me, it was a girl from the other school. Sweet, score!!!!

We went out the door as I admired her beautiful hair, we went to the girls bathroom.

"I don't think I'm allowed to be in here.. I'm not a lady yknow." She just looked at me while she adjusted her makeup.

"Sonic.. thats the first time I've heard him laugh... you're amazing!!!! He's never laughed at anything!" I thought she was dragging me in here for something else...

"Cool.. what about it..?" She froze and looked at me.

"I've been waiting for this... ever since I saw Shadow I wanted someone to melt his cold heart.." What is she talking about?

"This isn't some anime, what do you mean by that?!?"

"You wouldn't get it... don't you know... a girl just wants to see the guy she likes happy right?" No I don't get it!!

"Then wouldn't you wanna get with him?!?" She smiled and just crossed her arms.

"Hes too cold for me, but maybe he'll be the right match for you.." She said excitedly.

"Wh-what?!?!? I'm only into girls!!! I only like girls, not men!!!" I shouted, what is this girl saying!??! Me and Shadow?!? We just met!

"I don't know Sonic, can't you try something new. Did you even like those girls to begin with?" Of course I liked them!!!

"I'll leave you to it Sonic, by the way my name is Sasha.." She went out of the bathroom and left me alone, I just wanted to score!!! But not with a dude.

I sighed and decided to get out of there, it would not be pretty if someone saw me in there.

"What took you so long.. wait nevermind I don't want to know." The Shadow boy said, yeah you really don't.

I glanced over at the girl, and she gave me a thumbs-up. Should I really do this..? Just to mess with her. Why the hell not, its not like I'm gonna hit on him.

"Hey sweet-stuff wanna go to my house tonight..?" WHY DID I SAY THAT, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE!!! I glanced over at the girl again and her eyes were wide open.

"Excuse you? Did you hit your head as a baby?!?!" Shadow glared at me, this doesn't look good.

"I uh- i.... I didn't mean you!!! I meant the girl behind you!!!" The girl gasped and looked shy.

"Then why were you looking at me straight in my eyes?!?" He looked more and more pissed with every word he said.

"Its because you're so invisible I couldn't see you!! Do you want us to hang out so much?!?!" He scoffed at me and crossed his arms.

"If I hung out with you, it would be a boring night." He laughed.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Bet!!" I said, everyone gasped around us. The girl had a big smile on her face.

"Fine then, ill accept your challenge." He actually accepted!!! THIS IS NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!!! I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUNNY!!!

"Lets go." The guy dragged me away and we were in my car just seconds later.