《Chapter 2: What A Night》

"Is your car really this messy? You have chili dog wrappers all over the place." He said picking up a wrapper and throwing it in the back seat.

"I didnt ask you to come with me! I could've just left you behind, popular boy." He scoffed at the mention of him being popular.

"Its not like I wanted to be popular you blue hedgehog, unlike you." He opened the window and a gust of wind caught me off guard.

"Whyd you'd open the window.?" He laughed and replied.

"Its because your car smells so bad, maybe clean it out once in a while." Thats not my fault!!!

I pulled into my driveway and stopped the car "We're here."

"What a dump." He said as he slammed the car door.

"Oh yeah?? Like you live anywhere better!" He chuckled and responded immediately.

"Me and my family live in a mansion, my parents are lawyers." Oh whatever, no one cares! My parents do well off!!!

We stepped into my house and took off our shoes.

"Honey are back from Kareoke??" My girlfriend said from the kitchen, I didn't know she would be here so late.. oh right she lives here.

"Yeah, I brought a friend with me." I went to kiss her and she looked over.

"Oh, you really were bringing back a friend."

"Of course I wouldn't lie about that.." I have cheated a couple of times.. and totally wasn't going to do it.

"You wouldn't lie about that.. then why is it when I come back from work there's always always a lady in our bed!!" She saw that? So?

"That was just a friend honey.. uhhh yknow we were just playing Mario kart!!!" She sighed in disbelief.

"It seems to me you were playing smash bros!!! This isn't the first time... I've broken up with you, I've loved you. But this is the last time!!!" She ran down the hall.

"S-sweetheart where are you going?!?" I ran after her to see that she was packing her stuff.

"I'll make my friend come over and get the rest of my stuff.. goodbye sonic. You can have the extra key, cause I won't need it anymore." She gave me the key and walked briskly out the door.

"Wait!!! I can explain!!! Don't go!!!!" I stood at the door looking at her walking away.

"The only thing you need to explain to me is why you did it.. I did everything for you." After she said that she went out of view. I then heard an extra thing from her.

"IF ANYTHING YOURE PROBABLY GOING TO BANG THAT GUY TOO!!! I CANT TRUST YOU!!" I heard her cry, that isn't something you shout in the neighborhood. I saw my neighbors flicking on their lights and looking out.

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!" I quickly shut the door and sighed, oh yeah Shadows here uh oh.

"You had a girlfriend?" He snarled, he looks pissed at me.

"Thanks for noticing.." He hit me and I thought he was gonna run away too.

"And you were cheating?!?! What is wrong with you!!!" I sighed, because I mean... we had an open relationship. I wasn't cheating!

"We had an open relationship! She was seeing other guys too!!! I guess she just snapped and pinned the blame on me, she was the one who proposed the idea!"

He gave me this look of disapproval like I was lying, but I'm not..

"I'm not that evil!! I wouldn't cheat on someone!" Eventually after trying to convince him over and over he believed me.

"Then why would she do that?" My guess was as good as his.

"Maybe its because she wanted to make me look bad or something, we never argue alone." That seems like a red flag i should've saw..

"She seems like a piece of work..." I sighed, I should've realized that too. But we had been dating for so long, ever since middle school.

"I begging me to take her back, its what she always does, throws a fit and then wants me back." I leaned back on my bed, im never gonna take her back.

"I had a girlfriend like that once too, her name was Amy." I gasped, that's the girl I've been dating since middle school!!

"What!!! Shes the one that just stormed out!!" I shouted, he knew her too?!?

"Really?? She looks so different!! I knew her in middle school, we dated for 2 years actually but she broke it off, saying she met someone else. Maybe that was you." Well, we did start dating in 8th grade.

"That bitch.. I can't believe this..!" He growled.

"Lets just stop talking about her, its making my mood go down." I decided to grab a comic I had been reading recently.

"Is that Naruto vs Goku?!?!" I flipped the page and said yea.

"Thats my favorite comic!!" I gasped, I haven't met another Naruto x Goku fan before!!

"Me too!" We both high fived eachother like cool bros do, until I got a text message.

'Hey, its me Sasha! Don't ask how I got your number, but how's your date going?'Oh right I forgot she existed, I replied with a 'first its not a date its a bros night. Second its going good.'

I set down my phone, I didn't really want to talk to her. Even though she did help me get Shadow and me to hang out... but I think she has other motives.

"We should watch a movie, what do you think we should watch? I think we should watch Naruto vs Goku the movie!!"

"I heard it was really bad, im not sure.." He said, getting comfortable.

"Dont knock it til you try it!" I smiled.

"If you say so, Sonic." I turned on the TV and went over to put the disk in.

"You're gonna have your mind blown by how good this movie is!! Just you wait!" I grabbed the remote and fell onto the bed.

Shadow looked concerned, don't worry its on blu-ray... that means it has to be good, right? We sat through the movie and by the end of it he was speechless.

"So you think the movie was good?" I questioned, he looked at me and just blinked.

"It was... the best movie ever!!!" We both smirked and fist bumped eachother.

"OOOOOO!!!"

(regular show reference if you don't get it.)