The Pink Butterfly

I felt like I sat by this mushroom forever. Then I saw a frog and started hopping as if I had to follow it. I got up and followed the frog into a Mushroom grove where I saw this beautiful lady. She had red hair, tan skin, and pink eyes. She was so pretty, and waved and walked over slowly.

"Hi, there little one." She said

I was shocked everyone gave me notes, but she talked to me and my heart dropped.

"Can you talk?"She asked kindly

I nodded my head from side to side. My mother tried to teach me to speak but I was a late bloomer. I felt sad but I grabbed my lucky charm and put it by my heart and I felt better.

"Hey, it's alright little one I'm here now." She said sweetly

"You must be going somewhere and I know where. Come on, dear."She said holding her hand out.

I walked to her and smiled as I grabbed her hand. Her hand was very soft and she was wearing a mushroom dress and it was pretty. We walked to the glowing pond and she made a bridge with plants. My eyes opened wide and I was amazed about what she did.

"Tell me child what is your favorite plant?" She asked giving me a piece of paper and a pen.

I started writing and gave her the paper.

(Note) I love mushrooms and rose-pink Tulips!

She smiled and with her hands, she made a rose-pink Tulip. I smiled and gave her a big hug so thank you so much. She gave me a note and I grabbed it and started reading it.

(Note) You are very welcome my dear. Let's get going now. From Maya

My heart filled with joy I held her hand and we walked over the plant bridge. We walked until we stopped at a beautiful trail. There was a sign and I looked at the sign a read it.

(Sign) Mushroom Grove

I looked up at the girl and she smiled. Before we went to the trail she gave me mushroom earrings as a gift. I hugged her and we walked on the path as we walked the trail started to glow. The mushrooms had a red or pink under glow and the trees had a light and dark green glow from the leaves. The trees with different colors have a red or an orange under glow that was dim and not as bright as the green.

The lady gave me a note and I started reading.

(Note) The glow that you see is from the plant glow worms. They help care for the plants and the leaves. when the color changes the color goes dim. from Maya

I never knew that there are different glow worms. I looked up and I saw the stars. They were bright and pretty, they twinkled in the dark blue sky. As we walked on the trail there were so many animals. There was an owl and it had a green glow from the tree. The lady saw a fox with an injured leg. She grabbed its leg and closed her eyes then a red, pink glow came from her hands, and then the fox's leg was healed.

"Come on let's continue on the walk," Maya said then writing down what she said

(Note) Come on let's continue on the walk-From Maya

I held her hand and we continued on the walk on the trail.