Chapter 2

TW: Swearing, Death, Knife.

This is what the Farm/holiday house looks like: https://www.sydneycountryliving.com.au/L3745351/duffys-forest#

The next day

POV Y/N

I wake up to Michael jumping on me.

"Wake up, I want to go and see the animals." Said Michael, still jumping on the couch.

"Ok, ok. I'm awake, I'm awake you can stop jumping on me and the couch now." I spoke. Once I'm more awake and a wear, I can see that Michael is in a clean set of clothes. "Hey Buddy, is Zarah awake and did she change you?" I asked, kind of already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, Zarah let me pick and helped me get changed, and packed my bad so we can see the animals." Said Michael jumping and landing right on me and nocking the wind out of me.

"Ouch that hurt a lot more than I thought. Good job. Now the faster you stop jumping on me, the faster I can get changed, finish packing and faster you can see the animals." I said picking up Michael and lightly throwing him my bed and tickling him. After about a minute I stop and put Michael over my shoulder and walk out to the living room, I set him down on the couch then I turn the Tv on and put it on ABC Kids. I walk into the kitchen to see Zarah cooking pancakes.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" Asked Zarah.

"Yeah, I'm good. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm good. How's your-." Knock! Knock! Knock! Zarah gets cut off by 3 loud knocks on my door. I tell Zarah to turn the Tv off, get Michael, go to his room and close the door. When I open the door, I can see 2 police officers holding Zarah's 2 year old little Sister.

"Are you Miss Y/N L/N and is Zarah Alice Blue?" Asked the officer with Zarah's little Sister.

"Yes, I am and yes Zarah is here. May I ask why you have her little Sister?" I asked

"Can we come in?" Asked the 2nd officer. I nodded.

"You may want to take a seat Ma'am." Said the 1st officer as he handed me Zarah's little sister. I lead them to the living room and ask if they want me to get Zarah, they nodded. I walk to Michaels room and open the door asking if they can follow me.

"What's going on I thought Emily was with my aunt for the weekend?" Asked Zarah.

"Well, my name is Officer Jacob and this is Officer Ryan, Miss Zarah we hate to inform you but your aunt got into a bad car crash and she didn't make it. I'm sorry for your loss." Explained Jacob.

"Thank you for telling us and bringing Emily here." Said Zarah say with tears in her eyes. They both nod and take their leave.

"Sissie's." Spoke Emily walking wobbly towards us to give us a hug.

"Hey Em. Zarah, do you want to put on the Wiggles on the Tv for the kids, then we can finish packing?" I asked

"Sure thing." Responded Zarah

"Hey Zarah, are you ok? If you want to, we can leave for the farm house tomorrow morning?" I asked, while putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm ok, we can leave today." Said Zarah, I just nodded and continued packing.

Small time skip

"Okay is everything packed?" I asked Zarah

"We have Emily and Michael's bags, I have my bags, you have yours and we have the paintings. I think so, yes." Answered Zarah.