Chapter 5

A/N: Probably should of said this before but there will be swearing in most if not all chapters.

POV Y/N

"Hey guys, look what I found." I called to them. "I think this is it." I said as the boys come and sit next to me.

"Curses." Tommy said out loud while looking over my shoulder

"What does it say?" Asked Tubbo.

"From what I can see, it says that before King Philza and Queen Kristin. There was a king who was known to be unjust and unfair, his name is JSchlatt, but his wife Queen Puffy was the complete opposite of him. It says that they had two kids one son and one daughter, the sons name is Clay or more commonly known as Dream he's the oldest and the daughter's names is Drister she is the youngest." I read out.

"Ok, but what does this have to do with curses?" Asked Tommy.

"Tommy be patient." Said Ranboo.

"Sissy." I look up and see Michael standing at the door.

"Michael, what are you going up?" I asked

"I had a nightmare." Spoke Michael.

"Ok, um, do you want to stay with us for a little bit? We're reading a story." Said Tubbo. Michael nods.

"Who you want to sit with?" I asked.

"Bee, Boo." Said Michael pointing to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Aww, he used our nicknames." Said Tubbo walking over to Michael and picking him up then walking back to the bed, sitting back down with Michael on his lap.

"Story?" Asked Michael pointing to the book in my hand.

"Good job Buddy, I'm going to continue reading ok, so be a good boy ok." I said.

"Yes, I'll be good." Spoke Michael cuddling up to Tubbo and Ranboo.

I nodded. "One day Queen Puffy got into an argument with her husband about his drinking problems. A couple of minutes into the argument Schlatt mentioned that he was having an afire with his personal maid." I said.

"That's fu- messed up." Said Tommy correcting himself.

"Not many people know what happened except for a couple of people, and that's the story of the curse- wait what?" I said as I flip to the next page.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Asked Tubbo.

"This doesn't make any sense. Look here It goes from page 160 to 165, there's a couple of pages missing." I said.

"Is there anything else, like a way to get back home or anything like that?" Asked Tommy.

"Umm give me a second." I said skipping a couple of pages. "Hang on this might be it. Once every month on a full moon the paintings glow and that's when the portals open." I spoke.

"Okay so just have to wait until the next full moon?" Asked Tommy. I nodded.

"When is the next full moon?" Asked Ranboo.

"Um, the next full moon is about a month from now." I said looking up from my phone.

"Okay, all we can do now is wait." Said Ranboo.

"Yep, there is nothing else we can do I'm afraid. Sorry I can't get you guys' home sooner." I said.

"Hey, it's fine, at least we get to go home." Said Tubbo.

"Yeah, and maybe we can come back and visit or we could see if there is a way for you guys to come and see our home." Said Tommy.

"Yeah, maybe we can if there is a way." I spoke.