Chapter 4

POV Tubbo

I wake up to smell of something cooking, so I decide to follow the smell and I'm not surprised when I end up in the kitchen and see Y/N.

"Good morning Tubbo, how did you sleep?" Asked Y/N.

"I slept good, how about you?" I asked.

"It was... good, as good as it can be." Answered Y/N while yawning.

"What's wrong?" Asked Ranboo.

"AHHHHHH! RANBOO HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT SNEAK UP AND SCARE ME?!" I screamed.

"Too many times." Answered Ranboo, while laughing. As I look back at Y/N I can see that she has a bit of a limp.

"Hey Y/N, why do you have a limp?" I asked

"Well Polka Dot was having trouble calving, so I had to separate her from the others to help her but she wasn't too happy about that and she decided to be a bit of a bitch a kick me in the leg pretty hard." Answered Y/N.

"Ouch that would have hurt like a fucken bitch." Spoke Tommy.

"AHHHHHH! WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SCARING ME TODAY?" I yelled again. Everyone in the kitchen starts to laugh.

"And to give you an answer Tommy, yes it hurt like a bitch." Spoke Y/N

"Bitch." Said Michael.

"Okay, that was my fault." Said Y/N, while we all start to laugh again

"Okay, change of topic what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Pancakes or Waffles with Ice cream, syrup and fruit." Said Y/N.

"Thank you, Y/N." Says Ranboo.

"No problem, I'll go wake Zarah and Emily up." Spoke Y/N, we just nod.

After we eat breakfast, we all put our dishes in the sink.

"Hey Y/N, can I help do the dishes please?" I asked.

"I mean if you want to sure, but you don't have to." Answered Y/N.

"Y/N, do you think we will ever get back home?" Asked Tommy.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I will do everything in my power to get you back home." Answered Y/N.

"Can we see the calf after you guys' finish?" Asked Ranboo.

"Of course, we can." Said Y/N.

"Hey Woman, you said we are going to do something fun today, what is it?" Asked Tommy.

"Is he always like this?" Asked Y/N.

"Yep." Said Ranboo.

"Well child, I am driving you guys into the city to take you guys' shopping and get whatever you want." Spoke Y/N.

"I'M NOT A CHILD, I AM A BIG MAN!" Yelled Tommy. We all burst out laughing at his sudden outburst.

"Why?" Asked Ranboo when we all calmed down.

"Because; A, you guys need clothes, B, we don't know how long you will be here so why not make you guys' comfortable, C, I have too much money and D, why not have fun while it lasts and while we are together." Answered Y/N, as we walk outside and to the animals.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I asked when we got the pen.

"It's a boy." Answered Y/N.

"Can we go in the pen?" Asked Ranboo.

"Not now, Pip needs to rest and have some time alone with her calf. But you can in like a week or two." Said Y/N.

"Y/N look, Pip had baby." Said Michael.