Chapter 4

Hey friends..

Flood of Emotions are coming in this Part 🥺

So be ready with Tissues

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Jayatijwelers main office..

Karthik takes Nandani out from the conference room and take her to thier appa, A room where Ram is wait for them , when Nandani see his appa she is directly run and hug him while breathing heavily and crying. Her anger is fall down in form of tears..

Ram :-Nandani... Beta kya huwa..? Tum itna gussa me kyo ho.. ?ro kyu rahi ho? He lovingly caress her hair...

Before Nandani or Karthik could answer they heard a loud siren.. And they hurriedly come out from room and go downstairs.

Raghav who is come out from the room and go towards Nandani but hear the siren sound he choose first go downstairs as he notice Ruhu and Nandani go downstairs all tens and running towards her only.

Nandani and Raghav run on same direction and Raghav reach first and take Ruhani in his arms and at the same time Nandani reach there and the cage fall over them.

(little flashback)

2hours before..

Ruhani is roam around in whole shop and her eyes catch one anklet and she cutely said...

Pati...Ruhu.. Ko chahiye..

Laxmi smiles and said

Ruhu k pass haina ghar pe..

Ruhu :- nai Ruhu ko (show her ankle) .

Ruhu wear that anklets and dance round and round.. While doing that one gold chain tuck in her small purse and she run here and there while other side security check work is going on so security alarm buzz and with that cage come down where Ruhu is standing all peoples are watching this but no one come forward for help. Laxmi scream loudly and Ram and Karthik and Nandani hurriedly come to them.

Raghav is see that fist he go to Ruhani instead of Nandani, here as well as Nandani also run towards Ruhani.

Ruhaniiiii...

Ruhu.....

Ruhu look at them..

Ammma...

Hero...

Smile widely...

Raghav is first one to reach and takes Ruhu in his arms and with other hand he holds Nandani through waist so that she doesn't slip on ground and cage fall over them trio inside the cage.

Background music play..