Chapter. 24

Hey Tazbufamily.... Today we are wittiness some mysteries and secret revaltion.

""""""''''''''''""""""""""""""""'"'

Pallavi is not present in the house. She is in jayatijwelars office and farhad and Karthik also there with her for a  meeting.

One of the biggest client specially come from America to India for her daughter's wedding. Dr Patrick is a successful neurosurgeon in Manhattan, New York. Who is here in Hyedrabad for his only daughter Lia's destination Indian  wedding. Today his family were here for shopping. They are seat in special room and discuss about what kind of design they are interested. Lia is also a professional psychiatrist in NYC since 2years.

She is specifically want to know about Panchakarm Ayurveda healing in Depression and Anxiety or other psychological condition may cure through it that how it really works?

During meeting they were really impressive with unique jewelry designs by RR and Pallavi Rao. Yeah they were like Raghav's old designs and wanted to meet Raghav personally for them designs.

Pallavi is about to go the answer about raghav's real condition and at the same time room door open with flung and there Raghav and Ruhani both are enter or we can say run inside all scary and frighten.

Raghav :-Princess... Princess... Help... Help.. Raghav or fairy ko bachao..

Both hide behind pallavi's chair.

Behind them Harish and some guards also come inside worriedly.

Pallavi gives a formal smile to Dr Patrick and excuse herself.

Pallavi turn around and see raghav and Ruhu had some scratches and bruises and thier clothes are muddy and thier face were tear stained marks and eyes are red and thier whole body shivering in fear.

Karthik takes out the clients out from the cabin for show new jwellaries which are on display as he got to know about situations.

Farhad with angry glare hold Harish's collar and asks..,

Yeah sab kaise huwa harish? Anna ko itni chot kaise aayi or Ruhu or Anna itne dare hue kyu hai?

Harish scared see farhad's red eyes.

Ruko Farhad... Side Hato... Pallavi angrily roar... Like Raghav.

Pallavi :-iss bar kya kiya Mrs Jaya rao n harish Bolo?

Harish is sweating profusely in tension..he fall down on his knee and crying loudly while join his hand and pleading infront of pallavi and farhad.

Harish :-Bhabhi... Wo.. Wo Amma or Arjun Sir n aaj aapke Jane k bad...

Flashback....

As pallavi left for work in early morning leave raghav and Ruhani in their room only for play with toys. She ordered Rama and Harish to keep an eye on them and if anything happens to them inform her immidietly. Already she install CCTV cameras in whole house so she keep an eye on both of them.