Chapter .13

Coimbatore...

Laxmiwilla...

Farhad is taking on phone with someone while blushes deeply and Raghav and pallavi see this and wink at eachother and than come behind him.

Pallavi :-hey faru darling kya phone pe bat kar rahe ho jara hamse bhi bat Karo...?

Raghav in girly tone Ohh faru handsome... I am waiting for you in your room and you are hiding here from me... Naughty boy come to me...

Farhad who talks with Amruta suddenly starts stammered and look at his bhabhi and Anna with shock...

Other side Amruta fumes in jealousy so she starts bombarding him...

Farhad in tension press speaker button..

Here Amruta...

Ohh faru darling... And handsome... Tum waha akele akele maje le rahe ho aur muje yaha faltu k kam me fasa rakha hai.. Ishi liye tum Muje Apne sath nahi leke gaye the... Idiot tum hyedrabad aao pura Hyderabadcity nahi dodaya na tumhe unn chudailo k sath wo bhi nange pair to me bhi Amruta deshmukh nahi...

Farhad now sweating profusely and pleading through his eyes to his bhabhi.

Pallavi about to speak but raghav stop her and farhad face pale...

Then pallavi and Amruta both burst out laughing as they couldn't control anymore.

Raghav glare at pallavi but she cutely pull farhad's cheek and said..

Aww mera handsome devar budhhu ban gaya.. Thank you Amruta mera iss drama me sath dene k liye..

Amruta :-afterall we are sisters Pallaviiiii...

Her this sentence make pallavi emotional.

Raghav :-e Amruta tum mere wife ko esa rula nahi sakta wese bhi tumhara behen kal hyedrabad aa raha hai.. Par apne behen k chakkar me Apne jija ko bhul mat jana..

Farhad :-arey me bhi hai idhar koi mereko to puchho..

At the mean time ruhu come there...

Faru chachu... Ruhu lob you...

Farhad takes her in his arms and kiss her forehead and said...

Abb to me bahot khush hai kyuki chota RaghavRao Jo mere team me hai... Muje aur kisi ki bhi jarurat nahi...

Ruhu hugs him and said.. Ghumi ghumi..

Farhad cut the call and look at pallavi and when she gives permission he takes Ruhu with him and come near park just some distance from the home.

Ram and Karthik both are busy in pallavi and Ruhani ' s packing bags where Laxmi is busy in cooking some snacks which are Ruhu's favourite so she can pack them with their language.

Trio are sad because their daughter and sister leaves the house tomorrow as rituals and with her all the happiness and brightness also go with them and they are again alone.

But in their hearts they are really happy for pallavi as she get back her love of life again with little angel Ruhani.

But still they are already miss them beacuse they are love duo unconditional.

Later after dinner raghav is go inside the pallavi's bedroom which is now his official room but Karthik and farhad stand on door with mischievous grin.

Raghav is watching them and avoid them and try to go inside... TRY ... But here comes his two sali I mean sala and stop him to go inside..

Raghav ask them what they are wanted?