22.

Taehyung opened the door with a spare key and stormed into Jungkook's room. He marched ahead and grabbed his phone from Jungkook's hold before smacking his head a little harshly.

Taehyung was simmering in rage as Jungkook turned his head, making him gulp. His palm was balled into a fist, his eyes were hooded, and his breathing was heavier. When Jungkook saw the enraged Taehyung, he started to pray to the angel for his dear life.

"Hyung?" The purple-haired male gulped again.

"Don't hyung me! You shouldn't be so childish. You clearly know my issue with this girl. I'm frustrated myself because I'm lying to her daily and you aren't helping me. What if you spoke something wrong?" Taehyung shouted vehemently.

After a minute, Taehyung felt awful for being a little harsh on the younger when Jungkook looked down and his lower lip protruded, forming an endearing pout. He sat on his knees, fiddling with his figure as he continued to stare down as if his bedsheet was the most attractive thing in his room.

The brunette sighed and moved to the younger, embracing him. Jungkook moved in closer and hugged him back. "I'm sorry!" He muttered, which caused Taehyung to feign a smile.

"I apologize for shouting at you. I genuinely like talking to her and I don't want to stop talking with her so soon." Taehyung replied, then abruptly broke the hug. 

"It's fine, kid. No need to throw a fit now. But you deserved that." When Taehyung saw that the younger had another pout on his face, he laughed. He shook his head and decided to go through the messages of the Maknae and his favorite author.

Jungkook snuggled closer to Taehyung as he opened the orange app, causing the latter to look up and utter, "Come here, sit on my lap." Taehyung mocked him, making Jungkook shake his head lightly. "No, no! Since you're more interested in her, sit here." He spoke again; his voice was dripping with sarcasm which clearly went unnoticed by the other.

Jungkook shrugged and sat on the elder's lap which made Taehyung feel bad for the younger's brain. He obviously lacked the mental capacity to comprehend his tone. 

Taehyung shook his head, feeling bad for the male sitting on his lap since he was clearly preserving his brain for his afterlife. He decided to comment on his peanut-sized brain later since he was getting curious about what the author talked about with Jungkook, feeling a little jealous too.

__________________

I have no idea how this chapter was. Please comment and vote. I'm losing the motivation to write.