🥸October 7🥸 tw:homophobia

Stfumyhair_isntugly: Mike and max decided to sleep over, oh yeah max I wanna laugh show the photos.

Imnota_usedtampon: are you sure? I'm pretty sure this coping Mechanism is toxic.

XmikehotweelsX: wdum? Will what pictures?

Imnota_usedtampon:

Stfumyhair_isintugly: 🤣🤣💀 I look so stupid! BHAHAHA

Elloveswaffles: will this is not good :( do you need to talk?

Lucas.big.balls: it is kinda funny though 🤣

XmikehotweelsX: I mean- he does look hilarious in that photo- especially his haircut 💀🤣

Stfumyhair_isintugly: ikr lmao, max send the other one

Imnota_usedtampon: will.. This isn't healthy at all do I need to go back over there?

Stfumyhair_isintugly: just send the other photo! It's funny come on.

Imnota_usedtampon: fine.

Elloveswaffles: will I'm going into your room right now

Stfumyhair_isintugly: dont., but why was I holding on to Jonathan like that 🤣🤣💀💀

XmikehotweelsX: fr though 🤣 will you look so gay in that photo 💀

Lucas.big.balls: LMAO ima spam Dustin.

Imnota_usedtampon: you two are fucked up. Will I'm coming over.

Stfumyhair_isintugly: no max it's fine 🤣 I do look gay in those photos even though I'm not gay.

Will looked down at the words Mike has sent in his group chat, suddenly it hurt more than just them laughing at it.

Yes no one knew he was gay except max, but it still hurts. a tear drop rolled down his face.

More tears ran down as will struggled to breathe from trying to silence his cry. He accidentally made quite a loud noise which them he quickly grabbed a pillow.

He stuffed his head into the pillow. it muffling his cry. he heard knocking on his bedroom door as he quickly wiped his eyes.

He took a quick glance in the mirror seeing how red his face was. He thought about lieing and saying it was allergies.

He quickly opened the door to see mike standing infront of him.

"Wrong room mike elevens room it there"

"If I wanted to see el I would of went to her room, not yours. Can I come in?"

Will stepped out of mikes way as mike walked in and sat on wills bed. Right next to him was the pillow will had Previously cried into.

"Will why the fuck is your pillow wet. "

"... "

"Will?"

"... N-no reason... "

"Your eyes are red and puffy, will what's going on?"

"I'm fine-"

Will was cut off by a warm pair of arms wrapping around him tightly.  Will couldn't hold it back anymore.

He hugged mike back tightly also and started crying into is shoulder. Mike tried his best to comfort will.

He was running his hand up and down wills back. He hoped it was helping a bit he wondered if it was his fault Will was crying.

Will started calming down as Mike was still holding him in his arms. He was thinking hard about if he wanted to come out to Mike or not.

Mike was about to speak when Hopper walked in on the two.

"You boys alright?" He asked glancing at Mike.

"We're alright chief we just need space."
Mike replied to the chief calmly.

"Ok alright, but Mike talk to me before you go home we need to address some things."

Mike gulped as Hopper closed the door leaving 3 inches of the door open.

Mike looked down at will who was asleep. He carefully laid will down on his bed. Mike sat next to the sleeping boy.

Michael called his mom telling her that he'd be staying the night at the Byers house. He quickly turned off his phone Ignoring makes angry chats.

He laid down next to will again wrapping his arms around the boy and slowly falling asleep.

Lucas.big.balls: will I'm sorry and I'm sure Mike is to I now realize it was a dick move to call you gay I understand how that could of reminded you of... Yk.

Imnota_usedtampon: we're tf is Mike he isn't responding to me.

Elloveswaffles: he is in wills bedroom he's spending the night with will.

Imnota_usedtampon: check on them please

Elloveswaffles: gladly

Elloveswaffles: ...

Imnota_usedtampon: el what's wrong?

Elloveswaffles:

Elloveswaffles: I'm going to dump his ass when he wakes up

Imnota_usedtampon: el, I think Mike is gay you shouldn't be to mad at him but you have the right to be mad. Don't worry I'll explain what gay means to you.

Elloveswaffles: ok I'm omw to your house now.

Hi