🤡October 12🤡

Immota_usedtampon: Mike istg

XmikehotweelsX: stfu me and will run hanging out.

Elloveswaffles: you stfu Mike!

Dustin.big.balls: Mike you pissed el off also why Has nobody fucking talked

Lucas.big.balls: hole up private message lemma catch u up.

Dustin.big.balls: thanks ❤

XmikehotweelsX: anyways, el what did I do wrong are you jealous that I'm spending time with my best friend and not you. What do you guys want from me? First your mad because I "only gave el attention" and not will, but now your mad because I'm hanging out with him?!

Elloveswaffles: no Mike I'm mad about all of this! You holding wills hand cuddling with him! You never cuddle with me or hold my hand!

XmikehotweelsX: that's just because me and will are closer! We've known each other sence kindergarten! We're we're always touchy with each other when we were little!

Imnota_usedtampon: proof to back that up Micheal?

Dustin.big.balls: can confirm Mike and will were Praticly always touching, holding hands, cuddling, playing with each other's hair, sitting in each other's laps.
Not like that you filthy whore, yes I'm looking at YOU! *death stares the reader*

Lucas.big.balls: can also confirm.

Stfumyhair_Isintugy: so this is why Mike will not stop angerly typing on his phone.

Stfumyhair_isintugy: btw yeah me and Mike have always been like this so el, I love you, but please stfu and let me and Mike enjoy our fucking ice cream.

Dustin.big.balls: I forgot will cursed tbh 💀

Imnota_usedtampon: el why don't you come over, I know mikes practicing cheating on you <3 dump his ass and I'll be here for you.

Elloveswaffles: Mike I dump your ass!!!!

Lucas.big.balls: over text to damn 💀✋😭

Dustin.big.balls: daym 😭 sorry Mike.

XmikehotweelsX: oh :(

Stfumyhair_isintugy: Mike? Do I need to  go back over? I'll always be here for you <3

XmikehotweelsX added
.Nancy.Pelosi.

XmikehotweelsX: Nancy took my phone but yeah I'm really upset about it :(

.Nancy.pelosi.: Mike your playing Mario cart and eating Pringles not looking like you give a fuck 💀😭

Dustin.big.balls: GOD DAYM 😭

Lucas.big.balls: bro 💀

Imnota_usedtampon; really,😭✋ bros got called out.

Elloveswaffles: Mike. 😡

Stfumyhair_isintugy: classic Mike W

XmikehotweelsX: thank you will :D <3

Lucas.big.balls: bros down bad 😭

Elloveswaffles: 😤🤬😡🤬

.Nancy.Pelosi.: Mike that was gay.

Dustin.big.balls: you think 💀✋

.Nancy.Pelosi.: no, I know.

Imnota_usedtampon: el it's ok Mike is a useless boy come over  let's go to the mall.

XmikehotweelsX: hey will uh wanna spend the night actually- ignore the groups over reacting.

Stfumyhair_isintugy: yeah omw :D

.Nancy.Pelosi. : don't make out to loud.

Balls