Media Mishap- LH44

I was sitting in my drivers room, just watching some of the drivers doing their media duties.
Lando was doing his and as soon as he got asked a question about me, I became fearful that he might give us away, like i did evey time. And this time my fears were confirmed when he said Uncle Lewis.
Immediately I went and messaged him, eventhough I knew he wouldn't be able to see them until he had finished his media duties.
Unfortunately the Reporter had also picked up Landos slip as had quite a few other drivers. He made ammends quickly though with his excuse. I found it a good excuse because it wasn't a direct lie to the media.
My phone soon got blown up with messages and I decided to get on with the tedious task if answering them.

From 💙🧡: Why the fuck did Lando call u Uncle Lewis
To 💙🧡: Well, I have something to tell u
To 💙🧡: Meet u later
From 💙🧡: Yeah, u do have something to tell me
From 💙🧡: My hotel, at 8pm
To 💙🧡: I'll be there

From Alex: Why on earth did u get called Uncle Lewis, by Lando
To Alex: Idk
From Alex: Oh never mind, I have the answer

Chuckling at Alex's slight stupidity I exited my messages and looked forward to meeting up later.
As soon as I exited the messages, Lando replied to the messages I sent earlier.
When he replied 'Good luck' I remembered that I was going to tell someone about him being my nephew later.

To Lando: BTW I'm gonna tell someone about us being related later
From Lando: OK can I tell somebody as well
To Lando: Sure